What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Lionel huts - 07/20/2017 (Unbanned 29/07/2017)

Lionel Ryker

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
PC Lionel Ryker [PY312]

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/05/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Oliver B

Reason given for your ban.
Low quality RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
we were on a patrol with a SPC kai and a UNMC pull over next to us in the road, asking us to drop a suppressor for him. we refused, and he got cocky and started escalating the situation i told him multiple times to drive away since they were arrest on side in our lands atm and he had his gun on his hand like i had mine in my hand so in that situation if i would initiate he would straight gun me down so i thoug arrest on side would help the case and i had really small time to think so i decided to just rubber him and take him to the station wich got me and kai killed.

Why should we unban you ?
well, everyone makes mistakes and my mistake was shooting first and talking second but if u take a look at the video u can see it for urself what happened. https://vid.me/XyOV
i know what i did was against the rules and am sorry for that, like as soon as i joined the server my first aim was to join the police force and i did which shows dedication to the community and if u guys give me a second chance i will make sure the kind of thinks wont happen with me anymore. I made a new one since my old one was rushed when it was made.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

can you explain me how come that your attitude was very poor, When eldark came to resolve it ? 

all i said on teamspeak was i did nothing wrong, like i thoug my initiation was enough ''i suggest u but that thing away'' and he was getting near me and raising his voice so i took the shot, i thoug i did nothing wrong and i was wrong which caused me getting banned am sorry for my previous behavior and everyone makes mistakes which makes us humans we can learn from our mistakes like i did mine and if i was not sorry i would not waste my time filling application, i admit i made mistake and my attitude may have been poor but i have realised what i have done was wrong and i do want to play on the server thats the reason am asking to get another chance am not the first one to get banned or the last. there will be those ppl that only come to troll on the server and move on, but i like the community and i want to be part of it and thats why am asking to get unbanned cuz ppl can change as u may know. and i have been the victim of clear rdm since being a cop and i have reported those ppl but those cases were not rpped i was talking with the guy about 3 min before shooting him, so that proofs it was only a mistake that i have made me thinking my initiation was enough, am only asking for a second chance. 

next time i will initiate before shooting even if it gets me killed and the kind of mistakes will be avoided.

-Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

RDM - Random Deathmatch, shooting someone without saying anything or role playing with them, Lets say Bob has rook 9 joined the server about 2 hours before breaking the rule, he decides the is too boring and i want to kill someone so he decides to just run up to someone saying put your hands up or die and instantly shoots him in the face.

you were member of a whitelisted faction when this happened. you was even on patrol as a officer. 
you should be the example of the community. How can we trust you that this will not happen again?  

because i will give u my word and i will apply for police force once again and i will Prove myself like i said you can learn from your mistakes and i thoug my initiation was enough but it was not, i give you my word it won't happen again and who would be dumb enough to apply to be unbanned and do it again, if i did not make myself clear am not here to just fuck around am simply here to have fun, The only reason am applying to be unbanned is because i like the community. 

also out of interest you got banned on 10 of may. why did you took so long to appeal? 

because i had school and i barely was on pc haven't posted on my youtube channel for about 4 month i was busy and had better things to do in life than gaming, but now am on summer holiday thats why i have the time to play now.

Last edited by a moderator:
fair enough real life comes before gaming. 
Alright you had your punishment now. i hope you took a lesson out of this. 
this was your first offence, And i hope your last one.  if you are not sure if you can shoot. then dont pull the trigger simple. 

UNBANNED 29/07/2017

Back