What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - LittleJack - 08/19/2017 (Unbanned 03/09/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Cpl. LittleJack [UNMC]

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/20/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Robbie

Reason given for your ban.
(11.1) Common sense - This is an adult community and a lot of the rules come down to common sense, do not swear at people, troll people, bully people otherwise you will simply be banned from teamspeak.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned from Teamspeak and from in-game because I spoke to a community banned member on the RPUK ts, instead of doing the right thing and notifying a member of staff that he had joined the teamspeak. This all happened in an investor room on the RPUK teamspeak, I was then dumb enough to lie in my unban appeal leading to a one month ban until appeal.

Why should we unban you ?
I think that you should unban me because I was a well behaved member of the community before this situation I had never had a report made against me. In complete honesty I have no good reason for why I spoke to this banned member, while being banned I have had time to realise that he is not the sort of company that I should be getting myself into. I never really knew what he got banned for, until someone updated me on what he had done. I now see what a immature person he is and I don't understand why I jeopardised my position in the community just to speak to him. However I feel that the main reason that I spoke to him was because before he got banned we were pretty good friends and I am a quiet person so finding friends in communities where I know no one is very hard for me , so when I heard he got banned I was a bit upset and when he joined the TS I thought I'd just be able to speak to him risk free which was incredibly stupid of me. I will admit that during my time banned off this community I tried to play on other communities however I could find not fun anywhere, I am really hoping to be playing this on this community again.

I would just like to clarify that I am appealing both my teamspeak ban and my in-game ban.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Same approach, I guess. Okay so we'll start with the basics and work from there, bearing in mind your newfound policy on honesty. 

Were you aware prior to talking to you on TeamSpeak that he was banned?
Were you aware as to the extent of his ban?
Why lie on your previous appeal?

Yes, I knew that he was banned from the community however I did not know what for. This still does not excuse the fact that I spoke to him, he was a banned member and I shouldn't have done so. I have no good reason to why I lied in my unban appeal I guess that I just thought that it would get me playing on the server quicker I now realise that it was the wrong decision and It was stupid of me to think that it would.

What have you learnt from this?

I have learnt that I should not talk to banned members of the community even if they were my friends, and if I was to ever want to talk to him again then I should ensure that it has nothing to do with RPUK so that he can't cause any damage to the community. 

Now, since Tempr is still trying to be a child on our TS server you could end up in a situation were he is in a TS channel with you again. What will you do? 

Why would you risk your position in the community for a community banned member?

I have no good reason, I spoke to him because he was my friend and I know that it's not a good excuse at all and I realize that now. In complete honesty it was not worth the risk at all, 90% of my time on arma is spent on RPUK and talking to Tempr was stupid of me and if he contacts me on the ts again I'll inform an admin straight away. 

I think you have learned you're lesson.

I think you get this but I think I should point it out to you, if this happens again and you caught in it without a solid reason then you gone. Understood?  

Please PM me your TSUID and then I can finish this appeal and unban you from both server and teamspeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back