What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Lloyd - 06/21/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd_vdh

In-game Name
Lloyd

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/21/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Conner Merlin

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Me and my friend rvdk where sitting in the tower a few hundred meters away from the truck shop, my other friend "Geert Wilders" ran up to some guys and knocked one of them down (Poor RP was involved). This whole time i was watching it happen and was ready to shoot when something would go wrong. When the guy that was not knocked down took his weapon out and ran to my friend i fired 2 shots which killed him.
There was an offroad truck standing on the spawn point of the truck dealer which we did NOT place there(Just to make things clear).

I was not recording myself but my friend rvdk was, he was in the same tower as i was but just a story higher.
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GqUx2B1OhQ&feature=youtu.be
I am truly sorry for what happened and this should not happen again.

I hope to have explained enough, If there is any more questions you can always ask.

-Lloyd

Why should we unban you ?
I did not know you were not allowed to shoot someone when he/she was not listening to orders we gave him/her. As you can see in the video, The guy ran up to my friend with a gun out and i thought he was going to shoot my friend down. So thats why i shot him.
I have not intentionally gone against this servers rules, and i would never do that.
I hope i will get unbanned, i am very sorry of what happened last night.

I will read the rules very carefully before i will spawn on the server.
-Lloyd

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy ran up to my friend with a gun out and i thought he was going to shoot my friend down. So thats why i shot him.
You are not allowed to shoot people based on those kind of conclusions, proper roleplay must have been initiated.

Are you not aware this is a serious roleplay community?

Hello,

I totaly understand that this is not something that is allowed. My response to him getting his gun out was panic. I shot him without really thinking about it.

Next time something like this happens i will think before i do something.

It would be great to play on the server again, and im 100% sure this will not happen again.

Thanks in advance

-Lloyd 

Hello,

I totaly understand that this is not something that is allowed. My response to him getting his gun out was panic. I shot him without really thinking about it.

Next time something like this happens i will think before i do something.

It would be great to play on the server again, and im 100% sure this will not happen again.

Thanks in advance

-Lloyd 
Change your name. We don't like advertisements here... 

Hello,

Yes, i am now ready to follow all the rules. I have learned from my mistakes.

Thanks for giving me another chance i really appreciate it.

-Lloyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back