What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - lodieh (Unbanned 21/08/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lodieh

Dear Admins 

lodieh has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Lodieh
Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lodieh/
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198118492665
Date & Time you was banned:: 16-8-2015 around 21:15
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Vladic Ka (Conall)
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: VDM, i was messing about with TI and got on a quadbike, tire got shot out and it became quite unsteerable after that, i unfortunatly hit some people
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 3A) VDM - Vehicle Death Match Definition:

Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, using a vehicle with the purpose of making it explode are all considered a form of VDM here (Punishment is a ban)

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: ive been playing on this server for 5 months now, and ive never broken a single rule, i didnt even break this one on purpose ontop of that.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
It was not my quadbike i was locked onto it

no, i stole the quad from [TI] peppie, he locked me onto the vehicle and thats why i couldnt get off anymore.

edit: he left it open

Ok... so back to my original question rather than running people over why didn't you just stop if it was uncontrollable ?

2 tires were shot out and they attempted to shoot the other 2 tires out, so it would stop me, but I tried to get control back over the quad whilst being shot towards me, it was my reaction towards that to keep on driving

This doesn't make as much sense to me, if 2 tires were shot off, the thing would have been slow, to continue to drive without control is a choice you've made.

I suggest you stay away from populated areas in vehicles. Any more VDM, and you won't return.

Unbanned 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back