What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - LordPyro - 12/05/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordPyro

In-game Name
LordPyro

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
18/04/00

Member of the team that banned you.
Clarity

Reason given for your ban.
VDM admin

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Iwas banned because I ran over ONE person.. Which happened to be an admin.. He told Clarity to "just permban this guy". Clarity was nice to me and did all in a "smootH" way even though the admin I ran over I felt abused his power a little. A warning or a week ban would be understandeble, but getting mad because he god ran over shouldnt leedto permban. Clarity asked "did you run over many people" (or someone, I dont remeber 100%). There was 2 situations and I lets say Clairty asked about situation 2 and I answered situation 1. Clairty therefor thought I was lying. He sai "well I have a video" which was when I reliced he was talking about the opisit situation of what I was talking about. Anyways I got a permban for this. I violated 2 rules. VDM and I went to (not the same spot) but interacted in the same situation within 10 min after death.

Why should we unban you ?
It was my first hours on Roleplay server. Rules was my job to learn and there are no excuses for that. I complained about staff-abuse and whatever you guys say, sorry. I now have played roleplay for a few weeks strate and im aware of probably all rules. I was new to that whole thing, I didnt know VDM would lead to permban and I didnt lie. Im sorry for all I did wrong and I really want to come back to Altis Life. I dont want to have permban on such a great server for something stupid like VDM. Im sorry and will accent or apologise for whatever you do or say.
Im done arguing with you like I did on my last post. I just wanned to say what I had on my mind.. Im sorry and i am "reformed". I nor more and trupid mistakes / bad desitions like that wont ever happen again. I swear on my life that I really have learnt from this.

First ban appeal: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/104492-un-ban-appeal-lordpyro-170418-denied/?tab=comments#comment-598907

Again Im really sorry for what I did and I hope for positive response.. I also want to saay sorry to "INS Matt" for responding in an agressive way, I really felt like everyone missunderstood me at that point which led to my answering in a desperat and agressive way. It was childish of me.. Sorry

-Pyro

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Your last appeal showed us that you had not read the Unban appeal process. Have you taken time to read the process now and will not bump your post again? 

As a warning, if you bump your post once during this appeal you will be denied straight away. 

I dont know what bumping means but yes. Is replying on this what you call bump? Or is it the quote button? Or when I comment 2 times without a reply from you in between? Sorry but I dont know.. Yes I know that bump is bad And hopefully I will understand what it is. Yes since tht last appeal I have read the rules and im again very sorry. I did not mean to and im sorry.. I really have leaned from my mistakes..

I really have leaned from my mistakes..
You say you have learned from your mistake. What have you learned?

Tell me what you have learned from the mistakes that got you banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
@LordPyro

Please reply soon or your report will be timed out.

Yes I saw the post now sorry. Ive learned that not all roleplay servers have the same rules. I have learned that VDM for ANY reason is NOT allowed. You cant interact in the same situation as you did before dying even though its your team mate or at another place. There will be no other incidents like this, but is something comes up I need to ask the Admin "what do you mean or which incident are you talking about" to avoid missunderstandings. Its important that I stick to the rules and learn from my mistakes such as this one. This was my first roleplayserver, which i know is not an  excuse for breaking rules, but ive learned from other lifeservers and want to be able to come back to this one. Again ive read the rules and know more about life / roleplay than ever before. I still have much to learn, but at least my "roleplay-foundation" is now solid and ready.. I am also aware that theres a timer in the corner of the screen after death ingame wich tells you how long you need to wait to come back to the area, which I honestly didnt even notice the last time. That was my bad..

Last edited by a moderator:
You will be unbanned. Please make sure you read the rules regularly so that you are always aware of what is expected of you. 

​

UNBANNED:​

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back