What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - LordPyro - 17/04/18 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordPyro

In-game Name
LordPyro

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
17/04/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Clarity

Reason given for your ban.
VDM a masked admin

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Short version. I mixed the "death-timer" with another roleplay server which was 5 or 10 minutes. On this its 15.. After I got killed I thought "oh my friends GPS is still on" and were flewn many kilometers away from my death-spot. I then came to rescue him with what was my only weapon, my car.. Wich lead to VDM. I ran over an Admin after I saw him dragging my ziptied friend.. I didnt know that the rules were that different and thought It was okey if it was to rescue my squad-mate. It wasnt... VDM is the reason I was banned. I got banned with no warning after running the ADMIN over with a car.. A bit harsh, and the story I felt was a little twitted and because of that my story didnt match up as the admin confronting me had heard..

Why should we unban you ?
Me and the admin "Clarity" had a few minutes of talk after he got the message from the admin I ran over. The admin talking to Clarity told sort of the same story as me, but ofc his side of it. I didnt go back to the place I died as he said I did. It wasnt a good reason to ban me after some issues with the story. In the start I didnt run into a crowd of people. I was about to but my friend said it wasnt his truck so I slowed down right before hitting them(I thought they lockpicked it). I used the horn to get thru and made it thru without killing anyone. Yes, bad mistake. I should have known before even thinking about it..! They killed me for it and took my friend with them into the heli and flew far away. I then as said, used my viecle 5-7 minutes after death and wanned to rescue my friend after again missunderstanding the rules.

I must say i really thought It was 5 min until you could at least help your squad again. But no It wasnt like that. Even though the story isnt like I would have said it, it was a harsh ban after just running over that ONE person, but okey ive learned and I will read the rules once more to get it right. Roleplay is fun, and the best thing to do when disagreement, breaking rules or running over an admin, is to learn from it as I can swear I have...

I must say I felt like the guy talking trash to me (the admin I VDM-ed) did abuse his power when getting me insta permbanned after being clean my whole playtime. He should have taken time to talk to me.. Him and me, but it is as it is... If possible Ill rewatch my plays.tv video and see if I may have missed something as well.. Im really sorry for my behavior and If possible I would love to apologize to him "face to face" ingame or discord. I think we got of on the wrong foot and for that im again very sorry and will read the rules..

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean you mixed up the NLR timer??? the NLR timer literally shows on your screen and counts down from 15 minutes, poor excuse, try again. 

VDM is VDM, why would he bother warning someone who is quite clearly breaking the rules? Then you lied to try and get out of it. How do I know you're not lying now?

Explain to me the NLR rule, you talk about returning to 'help your squad' but how does this apply to the NLR rule?

If you have a video of the incident feel to share so I can try to validate your claims.

When i fix plays.tv the video recorded will be sent to you. I didnt lie to "try and get out of it". The admin i spoke with was told a story. I told the story exactly as it was, but yes there was some problems understanding because of misunderstandings on where and when things happend. The admin i ran over couldnt talk to me himself and therefore misunderstandings accured. There was 2 incidents and they were mixed up when explaining. Btw, the NRL rule

NRL

[SIZE=medium]Rule 5.3. Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired.  (I knew about e 1000meter thing but didnt know combat situation even when in a gang away from previous deathspot)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Rule 5.3. [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Your character does remember their friends & gang members. (Which is why I thought I could go rescue him when we was flewn away from the deathspot)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]It shouldent be that hard to understand that I didnt lie, but misunderstood which spot we were talking about VDM. One incident where I was about to run over someone but slowed down and drove slowly between them (before killed) Another where I ran over the poor admin in a rescue attempt... Was confused about when and where when i was asked by admin..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Yes the NRL rules wasnt 100% as i thought after all but comon..  permban for such small mistake I feel was "unfair and as said abuse of power". Yes i understand why and I have now read the rules like 3 or 4 times and It wont ever happend again. Ill try to fix the tape and explain more if needed.. love ur server, to bad it has to be this harsh duo the mistake I made..[/SIZE]

What do you mean you mixed up the NLR timer??? the NLR timer literally shows on your screen and counts down from 15 minutes, poor excuse, try again. 

VDM is VDM, why would he bother warning someone who is quite clearly breaking the rules? Then you lied to try and get out of it. How do I know you're not lying now?

Explain to me the NLR rule, you talk about returning to 'help your squad' but how does this apply to the NLR rule?

If you have a video of the incident feel to share so I can try to validate your claims.
I did not lie and try to get away from it! Not at all! You clearly dont understand this situation. The only thing that happened was that I wasnt sure if the admin I spoke with was talking about the first or 2. Incident. 1. One, nothing happened. Thats what I thought he was taking about first. Then the other one. so me saying nothing happened, when nothing did I was telling the truth. Then he started saying well I got a video recording if it. Than I asked, what? Are you talking about the 2. Oncident where I did VDM? Missunderstanding. not a lie!

Continuing to bump posts will result in a forum warning/restriction, be patient and wait for a response.
Thread locked for 3 days.

Why did you bump your post? Are you more important than anyone else?

Why did you bump your post? Are you more important than anyone else?
Bump? Dude I pressed "quote" after I posted somewere else somewere below here. I have the feeling you were the Admin I ran over... No im not more important then anyone else. Stop being such doosh!! Wasnt Trying to "BUMB" anything. Jesus man.. Whats the problem with you? Whatever I say is wrong in ur head. Stop being such bad staff. Ive said im sorry and if this is how u treat me Ill never get unbanned! I said im sorry. You talk to me as if im a bad guy and doing all things wrong. Ididnt lie on purpose. It was a misunderstanding. I explained what happened on the wrong accident. Not the one he was talking about.. MISUNDERSTANDING okey? ive said im sorry and if you hat me so much... Than fine, but im trying to join this roleplay server because I like it. Didnt know the rules and so yes. But comon..

You don't seem to be helping yourself in this appeal. 

You bump your post by what you say is an accident. However, when questioned by a member of the staff you decided to show a terrible attitude. This sort of attitude is not welcome anywhere let alone here.

Then to top it all off instead of waiting patiently. You decided that it is best to bump your post again.

This is not showing that you are able to learn from your own mistakes. 

DENIED:​

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back