What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Lou Cheng - 20/08/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou Cheng

In-game Name
Lou Cheng

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
20/08/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Sonder

Reason given for your ban.
16.2 - Abuse to a admin

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
In my own personal opinion i dont believe i should of been banned as the word "kuk" doesnt have any meaning and is just a word i created out of the blue, Also when i typed this in direct chat, i was away from others while talking to Glocx before i sent him the // message, I understand why they banned me as they may believe "kuk" has a sinister meaning behind it but it was a word i thought of while typing out the message, i believe the word "kuk" isnt even a real word and calling it abusive was a little bit extensive.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe that i should be unbanned becuase i think the admins portrait the word "kuk" to be "cuck" or "cock" which has a complete different meaning to what i portrait it as. The admin said i was being argumentative when i was defending my point saying that the word has no value. I think when you read this appeal one of your first responses would be i meant to say the word as "cock" or some form of abbreviation of the word, which it was not as multiple people have heard me say the word "kuk" ingame and nobody has found offence to it, the large majority of people find it a funny word and ask me what it means which i usually responded with whatever you want it to mean. I dont think it was a viable reason to ban someone for it as i have personally heard people say things alot more offensive to admins and alot more abusive who got off free. I feel like the admins and myself have took a miss understanding of the word "kuk" and used it wrongfully. This was also my first time ever actually getting in trouble when being on the island and i have been here for a very long time as records show and ive never had any problems with people or admins for that matter, so i think banning me for saying the word "kuk" was a little extensive

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
it seemed you were not happy, when deleter told you off for something. 

08/20/2018 11:11 PM
(Direct)
Lou Cheng
//Admin kicked me for Countdown timer the kuk

08/20/2018 11:11 PM
(Direct)
Lou Cheng
//Admin kicked me for countdown timer music the kuku

this a exact copy of your chatlogs. it is very clear you are trying to offend someone, but you think that slighty changing the word. 
will help your case here. You can stop the bs right now, And come forward with the truth, Why do you think you can talk about someone who putt 
a serious amount of his free time in here so you can have a fun and great time here? 

Truthfully, you can ask anyone who goes around with me on RPUK kuk has been a word i always said and i said it as a joke to Glocx and Gary, i was in TS with Gary and we were about to go out in a quillin i was fairly happy and i got kicked. As you can imagine i wasnt all that happy that i got kicked but i understand why i probably shouldnt of added "kuk". I should of left it at "The admin kicked me for countdown timer music", If he was offended i am sorry, ill be sure to refrain from using that word around Altis.

Like ive also said ive never been in any real trouble on RPUK so why would i start now? Nothing i said was meant to offend anyone, like ive already said, sorry if anyone got offended by it

The word used is partially  the issue and as Jefke says, it's pretty obvious what you meant. It's the fact you were protesting in an immature way about being kicked and publicly venting at the admin.  You admit your were angry, however can you explain to me why the admin kicked you? I don't mean 'because you were playing music' I mean why he kicked you for playing music, and once you've done that, assuming you understand 'why', do you still feel it was unjust, enough to make you angry and publicly call him out for it?

I feel like it was just me being me, as i always usually have something to say when something happens, i know it was petty on my behalf. To be honest i dont think i needed to add anything in OOC as the admin kicked me for a good reason and i should of just left it at that

I was playing the Coundown Music as Nahrulah was banning/telling someone off for stealing stuff in a greenzone, he had 1 minute to give the money back so when i played the music everyone around found it abit funny, but as the countdown timer did the chime at the end the admin kicked me on it. Which made me think he waited for it to end so he could kick me on the end chime instead of just kicking me when he saw me doing it. Thats why i believe i reacted that way

You need to think back to how you conducted yourself during the sit that happened after your // messages. You were not banned purely for the // messages, please reply with how you acted during that sit. We will help you abit along the way; it was certainly not how we expect community members to act when pulled aside by Staff.

I feel like i was angry and annoyed as we were joking about a admin coming down and telling us off and when it happened, i think you heard me say "Oh for fuck sake" or some along those lines, i agree i did not act accordingly to the situation and i think you also knew by the way i was asking i was upset/grumpy about the scenario i had got myslef into, i also felt like i shouldnt of been there at the time hense why i was reacting negatively to the situation, Ive never caused trouble on this server so i wouldnt intend on starting now.  I should of handled the sit with more maturity instead of going into a rebelious teenage mood. Like i have alread said too i am aware that my actions probably were not the best on that day 

You certainly acted like a rebellious teenager when pulled aside by me. We are not your parent, we are not here to deal with your rebellious teenage mood, is that something that we EVER have to deal with again if you were to get unbanned?

If you think back to the situation that happened, what would/should you do different than the things you did?

I shouldnt of even commented on the admin kicking me, i should of just left it at that, he was doing his job thats all

Make sure that this does not happen again.

Unbanned.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back