What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Lucario17 (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

____

In-game Name
Qrow Branwen

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/07/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Not Known

Reason given for your ban.
Not Known

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 3

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I would just like to say that is server 4 i was banned on not server 3. I previously logged on to receive compensation from MD Fuel which im greatful for then i logged off then maybe 30 mins later i logged on to play with a friend of mine Ian Member and i got a message i was banned and there was no info to say why i was banned or by who.

Why should we unban you.
im sure this is just a misunderstanding or an error i play exile everyday and its fun on AltisLife.co.uk and would really hate to leave.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You are not banned from any of our servers. What message do you get once trying to connect?

i am able to connect to server 2 but not server 4 the Exile server which i play mostly on.

EXILES GONE!!!  and i was only playing that because it was the funner server. (Rant Over)

Last edited by a moderator:
you were most likely banned from exile without a ban from normal servers. Marking as closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back