What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - lucaslodberg1999 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
lucas

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/16/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
dont know, i think it was a guy named Chris

Reason given for your ban.
RDM???

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I think i got ban, because my friend was talking to someone named Chris. and my friend said he should take his hands up and he didnt do it. he just ran around his car and tried to escape and then i shot him. then we had a dialog in the chat etc. No admins told me to go on TS so this ban isnt really fair. I never done anything wrong on this server ? and I have been playing for a while now. Its not fair.

Also if it was chris who reported me then i want to report him for VDM. He just ran me and my crew over while we were holding him up. Another thing he did was returning to the place were he just died. This is a break of rules when it comes to the NLR.

Why should we unban you.
Because I have been playing on this server for a long time and i Have nerver ever done anything wrong before ? if you gúys think that i did something wrong, then remember we are just humans and that we all make mistakes. And I wasnt even summoned to a TS session where i could have defended myselfe and told what happened from my point of view. Yesterday i played for several ours after the ''little incident'' And i didnt recieve an official message from any admins to go to TS ?? then I logged of. When I got out of bed the first thing I wanted to do was to play altis life again and do some copper runs. But then I was banned for RDM ???? How is it even possible that I just get banned over night ? I dont understand it. Just please give me another chance ? I didnt do anything wrong.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In-game Name
lucas

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/16/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
dont know, Maybe Chris

Reason given for your ban.
RDM?

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I think i got ban, because my friend was talking to someone named Chris. and my friend said he should take his hands up and he didnt do it. he just ran around his car and tried to escape and then i shot him. then we had a dialog in the chat etc. No admins told me to go on TS so this ban isnt really fair. I never done anything wrong on this server ? and I have been playing for a while now. Its not fair.

Also if it was chris who reported me then i want to report him for VDM. He just ran me and my crew over while we were holding him up. Another thing he did was returning to the place were he just died. This is a break of rules when it comes to the NLR.

Why should we unban you.
Because I have been playing on this server for a long time and i Have nerver ever done anything wrong before ? if you gúys think that i did something wrong, then remember we are just humans and that we all make mistakes. And I wasnt even summoned to a TS session where i could have defended myselfe and told what happened from my point of view. Yesterday i played for several ours after the ''little incident'' And i didnt recieve an official message from any admins to go to TS ?? then I logged of. When I got out of bed the first thing I wanted to do was to play altis life again and do some copper runs. But then I was banned for RDM ???? How is it even possible that I just get banned over night ? I dont understand it. Just please give me another chance ? I didnt do anything wrong.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Do not keep reopening topics. This will cause your appeal to be delayed. This will now only be looked into in two days, as added time for bumping.

Look again 19th of January.

This is why you were banned:

Also I would hardly call one month of play time all together as "Playing here forever."

In your own words, explain what RDM is?

RDM is Random deathmatch. Shooting someone without engaging in any kind of quality role play. You have to give the person time to comply your order.

I cant see the the video, it says that the user have deletet it from the channel. But i have read the rules twice now, and i am ready to start on new. I hope you guys will give me a chance

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back