What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Luke Edwards - 02/13/2017 (Denied - Perm Ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Edwards

In-game Name
DSGT Luke Edwards

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/13/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Vaffla

Reason given for your ban.
You were banned permanently from the server by "Vaffla" (11.1 - Using RPUK to cause drama elsewhere. Appeal at Roleplay.co.uk.)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I went onto another Team Speak as i wanted to see how it had progressed. I went on the TS to see how it was developing and changed my name from Luke Edwards to Alabama (an American state). I was then banned from the other Team speak by one of the head admins which plays on RPUK and then i have come on today to be met with Management. I am aware that me and Rease did have some inappropriate names on the other Team Speak however it was not for long and then we were banned together. I am aware that the names were that the names very inappropriate and should never have been changed. However recently i know that multiple people have had theses names on RPUK Team Speak and this action has not been taken (names worse than the one i had). To sum up everything i was banned for changing my name on another community to "alabama" and causing drama.

Why should we unban you ?
I think that i should be unbanned as i have been on the community from around 8 months. I have never been banned before this ban and i have respected the rules and the people that enforce them for the 8 months i have been here. I think that i should be unbanned because i have met lots of brilliant people here and i feel like i will not met people like these anywhere else. I am a hard working police officer on the server who takes time out of playing on the server to help people do their tests and to get into the police force and i want to carry on doing this. I want to be unbanned so that i can get back to the people i get along well with and the community i enjoy.

Thanks for reading my unban appeal! 

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
To elaborate a little, the name Albama is not an issue unto itself, this I am sure you are familiar with. However, when used in combination with Rease who had the name "nigga", and your group using the RPUK teamspeak to arrange this, your actions do reflect on us.

As I am sure many of the staff are aware, there is a particularly distasteful song going around at the moment called "Alabama Nigger", something the name replicated as you were in the same channel and alphabetically arranged. The staff of the other community came over here and politely informed us as they were unhappy with you doing such and they viewed it as RPUK going over there to troll, something I had to deny and put down to a few individuals acting out of order.

I'll leave a screenshot to the staff member dealing with the request, but some information to account for is that between you joining their TS and changing your name to inappropriate iterations, is about 3 minutes, which hardly seems like going to check how they are doing.

You say i "used" Rease as a combination. I was not aware that rease changed his name at the time until i was banned form the other team speak. I joined a different channel on the other teamspeak and then he joined my channel. I was speaking on RPUK Team Speak most of the time until coozer came on and started having a joke with me. I was not aware that it was alphabetical in the channel. 

Another point i would like to make is that i did not go on that Team Speak to troll it, i was on that Team Speak before the server for the community was launch and thought about giving it a go. I know most of the people on there and that's the main reason i went on there in the first place. Connor Merlin informed me that a old friend from LOV was part of that community so i went to see if he was online.

The staff member that i presume came to you and informed you was Connor. I would just like to point out that he said the word "nigger" in a public police meeting and no action was taken? (Just out of curiosity why wasn't he banned)?

I changed my name so that i was not know as Luke Edwards which is my real identity. I only have it on this community as its the community i play the most and enjoy playing.

The staff member that i presume came to you and informed you was Connor. I would just like to point out that he said the word "nigger" in a public police meeting and no action was taken? (Just out of curiosity why wasn't he banned)?
As I have been mentioned in this I feel I should be able to get my side of the story across, even though I do not see how this information is going to help you appeal. Yes I did say that in the Police meeting, however it was dealt with by a staff member at the time. I no I didnt come to anyone on this community about what you did so dont go making assumptions without knowing what your talking about. I'm not that type of person some would call a "Snake".

As I have been mentioned in this I feel I should be able to get my side of the story across, even though I do not see how this information is going to help you appeal. Yes I did say that in the Police meeting, however it was dealt with by a staff member at the time. I no I didnt come to anyone on this community about what you did so dont go making assumptions without knowing what your talking about. I'm not that type of person some would call a "Snake".
So why have me and rease been treated differently? Why were we not spoken to by staff and have it sorted?

So why have me and rease been treated differently? Why were we not spoken to by staff and have it sorted?
I've got nothing to do with how individual staff members deal with things in this community. You would be best to talk with a actual staff/management member about that, not drop my name under the buss and tell the whole community my fuck ups.

I've got nothing to do with how individual staff members deal with things in this community. You would be best to talk with a actual staff/management member about that, not drop my name under the buss and tell the whole community my fuck ups.
Simply just stating the facts. We have all fucked up and yet some people get away with it and some don't and its not fair.

Not really my problem though. So i don't see why you pulled me into it. 
I was stating that you had a similar situation and you didn't get in trouble. I was using it as an example to state that its unfair that we are treated differently from other people. I did not @ you i was just using it as an example. 

Its not fair that someone that's ex staff gets away with it and members of the community don't (seem's biased).

Lets just leave it to Staff/Management depending on who's dealing with the appeal.

Why should we keep someone here who is trying to blame everyone else and get others into to trouble while they appeal? This is your appeal. You know where the report a player section is.

Unlike other communities we will actively remove people from ours when we have proof of them causing issues elsewhere. 

Nothing you have said in this appeal gives me any inclination to unbanned you.

Why should we keep someone here who is trying to blame everyone else and get others into to trouble while they appeal? This is your appeal. You know where the report a player section is.

Unlike other communities we will actively remove people from ours when we have proof of them causing issues elsewhere. Like you have done. 

Nothing you have said in this appeal gives me any inclination to unbanned you.
I am not blaming anyone for my own actions. I joined the Team Speak and i was the one who changed my name. I was not trying to get anyone else into trouble i am just justifying something that i see unfair. I understand that my actions were unacceptable and am not trying to blame anyone. 

As i have stated i was the one who went on the Team Speak to see if an old friend was on there, i soon found out he wasn't and changed my name from my real identity to "Alabama". I was not intending to cause any drama or upset anyone on the other Community. I apologize for my actions is it has upset anyone and understand why i have been banned.

I have stated the reason's why i think i should be unbanned and just hoping i can have a second chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back