What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Luke Meunier - 03/22/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Luke

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/21/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Vlad

Reason given for your ban.
VDM in Kavala

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I ran a few players over who would not move out my way (not in a green-zone).

Why should we unban you.
As they players would not move out my way, (I did stop and was beeping my horn), I feel that the offense I committed was petty, and that the reason I was banned for (in my opinion), is a poor example of the authority and example of your moderators.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't blame moderation for dealing with your actions. You broke the rule you pay the price.

Explain why you thought it was acceptable to run them down?

I thought it was exactable as I was beeping them to move and came to a stop, and said "can you please move!", no one acted and so I thought I should just drive through them. I don't really want to reverse and go round them as I was been chased at the time...

You can't just break the rule because they didn't move out the way. Can you explain this rule in your own words?

VDM in my words; Don't run people over because you think its funny and don't ram into other cars in a intention to cause a explosion or kill people

Have you now read the rules and ready to follow them going forward?

I read the rules when I started playing on the server and followed them, but I re-read them and yes, I am ready to follow them. I will not VDM anyone any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back