What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - lukenaitor (Unbanned: 02/12/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukenaitor

In-game Name
lukenaitor

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/24/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco

Reason given for your ban.
17D TS Ban

The Server you initially was banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was banned for messaging one of the admins on teamspeak, I was trying to inquire about my friend being banned so I messaged Wilco who banned him, he replied with a "?" so I proceeded to ask what happened to said friend, I was then perma banned from the Teamspeak.

Why should we unban you.
Not only have I been part of the community for almost 9 Months and have never been banned or reported in game (Not that it excuses my mistake) but I genuinely thought I could carry on the message to Wilco after he replied to me, clearly that was an error of judgment on my behalf as I was banned for it shortly after. Although personally I'm dissapointed that I actually got banned as it is my first ever ban, I made an honest mistake and would most certainly not do it again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Admins are not available on TS to discuss any bans, you know that right?

Admins are not available on TS to discuss any bans, you know that right?
Yeah I understand that but I was shocked as I was just talking to my friend and he got perma banned suddenly I didn't want to message wilco to get him unbanned I just wanted to know what happened.

My mistake.

Just remember what was said here, can you please supply me with some additional information, the ban message you receive upon trying to connect to the server.

Just remember what was said here, can you please supply me with some additional information, the ban message you receive upon trying to connect to the server.
I will

<18:13:50> You are banned permanently. Reason: "Rule 17D - TS Ban"

uid=Ni6skiAiTfxYb6MhU30PHXtUuJQ= (lukenaitor)

This is a different ID than you gave.......

Unbanned, but please dont try creating new UID's to get past a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back