What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - lukewalker16 - 04/11/2016 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukewalker16

In-game Name
Tom Gorgan

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/17/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
Unsure

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
Hi,
Before I start, I'd like to say that i'm creating this request on behalf of a friend, as his forum account seems to be restricted. Tom, whom i'm speaking for, is an Active arma player who is serious about roleplay, unfortunately he has been banned, and told me he doesn't know why, the last thing he did was rob two people on a quadbike, and was banned a little later by an Admin. There is no reason when logging onto the server. He has been banned once before, but I usually play with him and he has read the rules. I was told by Staff member Vixxy to create this in behalf of Tom.

Why should we unban you.
You should unban Tom because he is serious about role-play when playing on Altis life, and enjoys playing on the server a lot with me. Tom isnt someone who breaks rules whilst playing on Arma 3 role-play servers, and says he's enjoyed Altis Life the most whilst playing Arma. Me and Tom do understand if he has done something wrong that he may be unable to get unbanned as he has one ban in August. I can assure you Tom isn't someone who breaks the rules, especially as he thinks so highly of the server. Just to clarify, I am creating this Unban appeal for Tom Gorgan, Forum name: TomTheScrub. stats: http://stats.altislife.co.uk/getplayer.php?playerid=76561198088657698

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Can your friend make another forum account so we can speak to him directly 

That's perfectly fine, I shall get him to create another one, we just want to be sure we're not breaking any rules. Thankyou for your reply. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back