What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - MacTheImpaler - 08/17/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacTheImpaler

In-game Name
Zankovic

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/20/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
TikTak

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
What happened: I got rdmed and i was typing in ooc that i got it recorded and i also said that if he doesnt get to ts that i will send the recording to the admins / report him - which was the rule break.
I didn't know that the rule 2.8 includes that you shouldn't say that in the ooc chat. And the reason why i didn't respond to my previous unban appeal is that i was away on a vacation.

Why should we unban you ?
I think i learned my lesson, i will never abuse/use ooc in that kind of a way. I am very sorry for breaking it, and as i mentioned before i didnt fully understand the rule before, now i know that, and i wont break it.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I broke the rule that is quoted down below:

(2.8) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice.

I would put myself into the "Threats to report" because i did threaten someone in ooc chat that i will report them after they killed me.

What would you do differently if you wanted to talk to someone regarding a rule break? 

I would try to get him to speak to me on ts to resolve the issue without any threats and then if he doesnt want to go on ts with me i would contact admin support on ts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back