What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Mad Yoke - 27/07/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Yoke

In-game Name
Mad Yoke

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
17/07/19

Member of the team that banned you.
MadassRubberduck

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I went to a situation after been on the server for 7 or 8 minutes however the gunfight was over.

Why should we unban you ?
Oright let's start off by addressing your last response

Yoke,
I don't think you actually believe that you broke the rule as we have determined it. The way you have 180'd and bent the knee here is undoubtedly a result of you believing that you must behave in a certain way to become unbanned and that our bans are only temporary or "for a week".

First of all I don't know what your looking for out of this appeal in the last appeal i'm pretty sure we covered everything but it seems you want to argue this appeal out with me. Let's be honest the only reason you kept me banned was because I said I would be unbanned in a week so you are trying to prove a point.

Yes I did 180 and agreed with you because it is pointless arguing it out and it would have gone nowhere so I decided to be the bigger man and just step down and agree with you and apologized for everything I said but you decided to throw that back in my face and disrespect me so you want me to argue this out let's have at it then.

Yes you are right I don't agree that I broke the rule because I didn't the rule clearly states that you can't join an ongoing gunfight which I didn't do in my situation the gunfight was over your way of justifying my ban is by saying what if there was cops there well there wasn't so I didn't break the rule. As far as i'm aware the staff team don't action bans on what if's look at the facts now the situation is over. You also say we could't have knew there was no cops left also I would like to add onto this when I arrived on scene the area was clear and there was no cops in the area regardless whether you say 'what if' a cop was in the area the rule speaks for itself you cannot get involved in an active gunfight for 15 minutes as ive stated the area was clear from when I arrived on scene.

By no means am i directly @ing anyone by this, I am allowed my own personal view on the situation and this is it, I tried to take the route of apologizing but I got shut down by Sam saying I was bending the knee so if that's the case I may aswell front this the way I feel and I hope you respect my honesty as I feel like in this case honesty will get me further than lies. I can only hope you will be as honest as me.

Mad Yoke

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
... the rule clearly states that you can't join an ongoing gunfight which I didn't do in my situation the gunfight was over ...
1st: https://gyazo.com/bdb7a6813ea39ff4336b5c6b0c09a503 you're in the lower part of the view - rolling down the main road southbound towards AR Weapons Cache just as your guys are about to kill PC Ryan (see next clip)

~5 secs later... You have now made it to within ~100 meters of where yet another police officer is killed:

2nd: https://gyazo.com/b82c18af84d26a46168013146483be33 you are seen passing by out on the street towards the water while your crew has just continued the active gunfight.

I 100% respect that you have your own personal view - I just cant fathom how we cant seem agree on 1 simple fact; that your crew were in an active gunfight/active situation where they had literally just killed 1 PC just as you drive past them during the active AR Weapon Cache. For all you know - there could easily have been more cops in the area. Your friends keep saying "I was there and I can confirm there were no more cops.." YOU DONT KNOW. You have absolute zero insight to back that up (unless you're meta-gaming), which is why new-comers (ppl who have recently logged on) need to stay away until 15 minutes have passed. 

Just to be clear on the timeframe as you seem to have this wrong.

I was banned because I went to a situation after been on the server for 7 or 8 minutes however the gunfight was over.
You had been online for 3,5 minute (!) when you pass the DVLA in Kavala on your way towards AR Weapons Cache. 

@Mad Yoke I would like to hear your honest opinion on the following:

1. What are you thoughts on the above mentioned GIF's/evidence potraying your actual location when a police officer is shot? Seeing as you are not in Kavala GZ as you have previously mentioned. 

1st: https://gyazo.com/bdb7a6813ea39ff4336b5c6b0c09a503 you're in the lower part of the view - rolling down the main road southbound towards AR Weapons Cache just as your guys are about to kill PC Ryan (see next clip)

~5 secs later... You have now made it to within ~100 meters of where yet another police officer is killed:

2nd: https://gyazo.com/b82c18af84d26a46168013146483be33 you are seen passing by out on the street towards the water while your crew has just continued the active gunfight.
Ok did I get myself involved ? No I didn't I was simply driving up and down the road because I was bored and was waiting for 15 minutes yes I can agree I got too close but I never got involved in the gunfight.

I just cant fathom how we cant seem agree on 1 simple fact; that your crew were in an active gunfight/active situation where they had literally just killed 1 PC just as you drive past them during the active AR Weapon Cache
We can 100% agree that my ''crew'' were in a active gunfight but I wasn't.

For all you know - there could easily have been more cops in the area. Your friends keep saying "I was there and I can confirm there were no more cops.." YOU DONT KNOW. You have absolute zero insight to back that up (unless you're meta-gaming)
Yes there could have been but there wasn't, everyone that was involved in that gunfight cleared the area and agreed there was no more cops left and therefore deemed the gunfight as over which they were right in thinking so. I don't understand why you keep coming back to this. There was no cops left which you are aware of so can't we agree on that ?

You had been online for 3,5 minute (!) when you pass the DVLA in Kavala on your way towards AR Weapons Cache. 
Once again driving about while I was bored waiting my timer out the point were I enter the weapon cache was 7-8 minutes when the gunfight was over.

1. What are you thoughts on the above mentioned GIF's/evidence potraying your actual location when a police officer is shot? Seeing as you are not in Kavala GZ as you have previously mentioned. 
you know that I was in the greenzone towards the end of the gunfight so I don't understand why you are trying to make it look like i'm lying you have a video so you are fully aware of were I was 

Let's look at some fact's

1. The gunfight was over when I entered the weapon cache.

2. I didn't involve myself in the gunfight.

3. There was no cops left in the area.

Can we cut the shit and stop trying to twist my words you are fully aware of the situation so please don't pretend that you aren't. I understand that this may come across as hostile but it's just the way I type and it's straight to the point.

Thanks for taking you time to read

Mad Yoke

Right, let's cut this to a point shall we because we're right back at the beginning. 
The rule is; 

(4.7) When joining the server, you cannot involve yourself in any ongoing gunfights involving your group/faction for 15 minutes.

The rule is not 

(4.7) When joining the server, you cannot involve yourself in any ongoing gunfights involving your group/faction for 15 minutes, unless you think your group has killed everybody

Now, the staff team do not give two ticks what your interpretation of the rule is because its very straight forward to everyone else. If there has been a gunfight, you can not get involved for 15 minutes post your connecting in that gunfight related situation. You have no idea what non-friendlies there are within a km of you and therefor no idea of the influence you are playing. 
Just by being there at all, driving around, you are influencing the other side, and their decisions. 

Quite frankly yoke, neither I, nor the staff team give two flying whether you agree with the rule as it has been enforced or not. 

So, 
If you were faced with the same situation, would you act differently? If so, how? 

Thanks for the response Sam, I get what your saying. I feel like in this situation my personal opinion is on both sides there are good points, the rule clearly states 
''you cannot engage in any ongoing gunfights for 15 minutes'' I personally felt that this only applied for gunfights.

If I was in this situation again I would not get involved in any situation unless it has been 15 minutes, regardless I would still recommend you reword the rule 
so people don't get confused like I have. To top this off yes I would act differently, nothing like this has ever happened to me before and I feel like
I have a good understanding of the rules.

Few suggestion that you could change the rule to

(4.7) When joining the server, you cannot involve yourself in any ongoing hostile situations (eg. RBA or a Robbery) involving your group/faction for 15 minutes. 

or

(4.7) When joining the server, you cannot involve yourself in any ongoing situations involving your group/faction for 15 minutes. 

Mad Yoke

While I have already explained the reasoning behind why your second suggestion is not viable as it would restrict RP previously I have just reiterated. Perhaps you should put the first one in the suggestions box if you think it necessary. 

I feel as though you grasp what we're driving at and I believe that you will not knowingly break this rule in the future. 

Your unban appeal process has been lengthy, lengthier than most perhaps however your attitude towards this process at the beginning was less than desirable. If you were to be unbanned as a result of this appeal any further bans would be subject to a 6 month cooldown. Is that understood? 

Oright I will put up the rule in the suggestion box and yes I will not break this rule or any other rules in the future if you choose to unban me. I also do understand that if i'm banned in the future that it will 6 months.

Thanks for taking your time to deal with this process I know it hasn't been easy.

Kind regards 

Mad Yoke

Okay. 
I want to express just how thin the line you are walking will be from this point on yoke. This is your last chance. 

In the last 6 months you've had some serious bans actioned on you, one for your attitude and the other for effectively failing to report/be vigilant. I suggest you reflect carefully on how you've arrived here and what the common themes might be. 

Finally the expectation coming away from this ban is that we see some high quality role play from you on the server. I don't want to hear or see that you've taken up a position 1.6km away from every situation or shying away from the spotlight so to speak. 

Good luck. 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back