What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - MAGICC - 15/10/17 (Unbanned - 30/10/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicc

In-game Name
MagiC

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
15/10/17

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
Exploiting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for exploiting. I basically went up and down the stairs of the HM compound opened the door and stored the gold inside of my hemmet box which is obviously allowed but being an idiot I didn't actually walk outside the compound I just sat in the doorway storing the gold. I then proceed to continue getting the gold and storing it in the hemmet but then out of nowhere I get teleported by Deleter he then proceeds to tell me the rule I have broken which is obviously exploiting I then have a quite a long talk with him about the rule break and he tells me that I was going to be banned. To be honest, I actually didn't know this rule which quite silly from me but I had the door open and the hemmet box was literally in front of me so I thought it was actually possible to get the gold to the truck but clearly I was wrong.

Why should we unban you ?
Firstly, I actually didn't know I was breaking a rule and obviously, I should have known this rule which is my mistake which many people make. You should unban me because I'm not usually a troublemaker and I actually haven't been reported or been in any situations at all that have been close to me getting banned. I've been playing this server for a long time now since August 2015 and I have enjoyed every single bit of it. This server is the first server I ever joined since I started playing Arma 3 and this is also the server which I've mainly played around about 1.4k hours spent on this server so basically all my hours. I think you should unban me because I don't believe I should get a 6-month ban, I believe I deserve another chance. I've made so many friends on this server 2 years and I want to stay here so I can make more.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please quote the exact rule you broke and explain why you think we have this rule in place.

Please quote the exact rule you broke and explain why you think we have this rule in place.
(7.2.2) Filling your vehicle up with gold bars from the treasury without going outside the building is considered exploiting (Punishment is a permanent ban)
This rule is in place since it makes the game obviously more realistic and so I'm not actually just throwing gold bars into thin air. Also because me just throwing gold bars into thin air is a big disadvantage to the other faction and completely not fair.

You should unban me because I'm not usually a troublemaker and I actually haven't been reported or been in any situations at all that have been close to me getting banned.
You have been banned twice in the past have you not?

You have been banned twice in the past have you not?

Yes I have and I did see this mistake and I was going to edit it and say "I actually haven't been reported or been in any situations in a while" but I thought the topic would be locked for a few days if I did that. So i actually went to support to ask them about it but no one was there for a while so i just went back to my channels. Obviously, that's my mistake if I could have edited the topic I'm sorry.

For someone who has allegedly "read all the rules" on the past two occasions you have been banned, I don't quite buy that you didn't know it was a "rule break" So you are either lieing is this appeal, or you previous two unbans. Which one is it? 

Well I'm not a lier and when I did last get unbanned I did read over the rules and obviously, I've read them after that but in that moment I just have forgotten this certain rule which is my fault and very stupid of me since I've stayed clean for 10 months without getting banned.

Do you understand why we have this rule in place? 
Yes, I do understand this rule clearly now and this rule makes the game more realistic and fair to all factions and it makes the experience better for everyone and I assure it won't happen again.

Unbanned

I will give you the chance to prove to us, that you want to play here again following the rules. Please don't make me regret this decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back