What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - magicshrekt - 01/01/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicc

In-game Name
[LF] Magic

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/01/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
WhoIsDan

Reason given for your ban.
Exploting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think i got banned for combat logging / exploiting by disconnecting after getting the first door of my house burgled into so they will not be able to access the chests inside my house.

Why should we unban you ?
You should Unban me because I already know that I have broken rules and I have said sorry over 20 times but non-accepted, I even tried giving comp / giving other resolutions since they didn’t want compensation for some reason.
This won't happen again and next time ill be more cautious with my actions (There won't be a “next time” because I will be-be extremely cautious ).
This is kind of a big thing for me and it is kind of like a wakeup call especially at the start of 2017, I think its a sign that I need to be more strict with my self-discipline and I will NEVER break a rule again in this community.
If I do get another chance, I will show better RP, no rule breaking and I will show I have improved in such a short amount of time.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
(2.4) Using any exploits such as looting dead bodies, duplication of items or money, abusing the Bounty hunter system to exploit money from the wanted system, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside of it’s intended purpose, transferring/processing items through walls and windows. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not be abused in the future.

Basically, i broke the rules by leaving the game when my house was getting burgled even though I did give them 10 mins that's clearly not enough time and i should just wait till everything is over.

It's a bit stupid isn't it?

What will you do differently next time?

Next time i will not disconnect in any active situation whether it is a gunfight or me being in RP and obviously i won't disconnect while my house gets burgled and now i also understand the other side of things... which means i saw how it is when someone combat logs and you can't get his stuff so i can assure you i won't do it again.

UNBANNED

I'm willing to give you another chance here, please show me that I made the right choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back