What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - magicshrekt - 12/08/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicc

In-game Name
[LF] Magic

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/08/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic Ka

Reason given for your ban.
Teleporting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because when i was about to go afk i logged out to stop people from either coming up to me and saying "Hey sir put your hands up please or "Hey sir can i talk to you" just to make sure that i could not roleplay with anyone. So when i was about to go afk i ran down the stairs to get some food and sit down the stairs but my mother had already made me a drink and food so i thought i would just go back up the stairs and go on my game. So when i got back to play i joined the server and straight away i was banned i can't say anything else really other than i thought i was going to be longer and im sorry.

Why should we unban you ?
I think i should be unbanned because it was a mistake on my half and i will not do this again. I really did think i was going to be longer but since my mum had already made my food i just came up and played my game. Im sorry that i did break this rule and it was not my intention to. Sorry.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
If you logged out to go and eat, why didn't you completely log out of the server? You know you still take up slots on the server even if you are in the lobby.

If you logged out to go and eat, why didn't you completely log out of the server? You know you still take up slots on the server even if you are in the lobby.
I just simply didn't log out fully because i didn't think i would have too, i thought i would just wait there and it would be no problem but clearly it is a problem and im sorry for doing this as i said it was not my intention to "teleport" but really i did think i was going to be longer than i was but its just the matter of fact that my mother had already made me supper so i just ran back up and jumped on the game and i thought it would not be a problem.

You are currently in the gang LF in which another member was banned for the same thing. It seems you guys can't follow basic rules?

You are currently in the gang LF in which another member was banned for the same thing. It seems you guys can't follow basic rules?
That guy is no longer in the gang [LF] since he done this intentionally and he could not follow the rules it seemed. I can follow the rules and i can prove it but i promise that i did not mean to break this rule it was a mistake on my behalf and im sorry for this.

As a very strict roleplay server, do you know how many RP encounters you could of had rather than teleporting?

Are you ready to follow the rules going forward?

As a very strict roleplay server, do you know how many RP encounters you could of had rather than teleporting?

Are you ready to follow the rules going forward?
Yes I am ready to follow the rules.

Unbanned for a final chance, we'll be watching you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back