What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Maj. Mortan [UNMC] - 03/24/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malarkey

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
Maj. Mortan [UNMC]

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/24/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
We were in a gunfight with the police, and me and Shuttle shot each other so we both go down. As i go down i write some childish comment, calling him a NLR breaking shit or something like that. I then get revived right away by UNMC and take my pistol and run over to him and finish him off. After that i drove the strider, up on the hill and killed another guy and that's when Shuttle messaged me and i realised what i'd done.

Why should we unban you ?
Well, i've been here for almost 2 and half years with no bans on record except this one. I've always behaved untill tonight were i let the anger have the better off me and i broke a rule. Now my mistake was stupid and i was punished accordingly. Me and shuttle solved the issue, but the ban was issued anyways. Obviously Drew couldn't have know, and i really deserved the ban anyways even tho it was solved. Only thing i can say is sorry and beg for another chance, i promise in the future i won't let the anger get the better off me and just log off instead when i'm angry.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing for sure is that you need to watch what you type as I often see you getting involved/fuelling fires on the forums, so please take this as a warning for what you said in direct (although it doesn't directly relate to the ban, it is evidence of a FORMAL WRITTEN WARNING)

Secondly, have you now refreshed yourself on the NLR rule? Can you quote it for me please Mortan and then explain it for me. As you have been here for as long as i've known I understand the new addition of the downed system and its addition to the NLR rules can 'slip the mind'

I have been informed by another staff member that Mortan is working on his rubber dinghy out at sea somewhere transporting goodies.

Dispute will be held open till player returns. (Unless I am meant to close the appeal and ask him to create a new one in which case apologies for the confusion)

Ill try and change this fuelimg fires. 

Yes re read it already knew what it meant just didnt think about it. Cant quoutw it because i dont know how to. And it means that after youve been revived youll have to wait 15 minutes to continue and re enter the combat situation.

Aswell you are heeavily injured and should act like that, and can only give information in direct whilst down not on TS.

Good lad. I trust this will not happen again and so you will be unbanned.

Re-read the rules please.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back