What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Manitter - 11/05/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manitter

In-game Name
Castro

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

More than 1 Year Ago

Member of the team that banned you.
WhoIsDan

Reason given for your ban.
Failed RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I'm certain that I disobeyed the rules that were more than explicit. After reviewing the situation after some time, it is now clear that my actions should've not been tolerated such as disobeying one of the most iconic rules for this server which is to roleplay. My misconduct was irresponsible.
I broke the rule 3.1 "(3.1) You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character. Roleplay everything. " and I understand that my actions were clearly stated on the rules to not be done.

Why should we unban you ?
After looking back to my actions, I describe them as ridiculous and I can now understand this because of my growth as a person. As i've gotten more responsibilities over the past months, I feel like following these rules aren't hard at all. And in the end they are only here to help increase the enjoyment of the game. And as I fully understand this now, I can impact the users/members in a positive way. As I will do my best to be known for a great RP'er and not someone who justs wants to have materialistic goods.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you quote us the rule you broke and explain it to us in your own words?

I broke the rule 3.1 "(3.1) You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character. Roleplay everything. "

I must roleplay at all times with the exception if an admin lets me do so. 

Was very immature at the time, I'm older and have more responsibilities. I play the game for fun, so there is no reason to do what I did before.

If put in a similar situation of the one you got banned off, what would you do different ?

Well I was banned 2 years ago, and the situation was that WhoIsDan was robbing my house, when I got to my house I said "Stop what you're doing or I'll shoot on sight", There were like 6 people vs. me, and I killed a few. Once they had the manpower over me as in Weapons pointing at me, I rose my hands and they captured me. From that moment I went out of character.

If this was to happen a again, I now have the mentality that this is just a game and that I'm here to have fun and enjoy roleplaying. Instead of trying to protect my pride (house) and start shooting everyone, I could've approached them in a more fun away (roleplaying). I could've created a story such as having children to feed, or that i've recently lost my job. Needless to say, I could've ROLEPLAYED instead of lacking rp and just start shooting. 

Have you re-read our rules? Do you understand them?

Yeah, awkwardly enough, I do love to RP properly, that was just a 1 time case. I used to rob the HM with propper roleplay, such like having 30 Page google doc documents and everything to have a proper laugh with everyone involved. I used this example because it requires a lot of knowledge of the rules. I have read the rules twice, to make sure there aren't any new rules I didn't know about. 

So yes, I have re-read the rules and I do understand all of them.

Do not make the same mistake again. Please keep reading the rules so that you are always familiar with them.

UNBANNED:​

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back