What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Mansour - 06/23/2017(Unbanned 04/07/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mansour

In-game Name
[ASF] MANSOUR

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/17/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
DainMK

Reason given for your ban.
Breaking NLR

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Breaking NLR

Why should we unban you ?
It's been well over a year now and I am now more aware of keeping track of how long it has been since i respawned. After all this time, definitely wouldn't risk getting banned again. I am aware of the new rules implemented since I've been gone.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you please quote the rule that you broke and could you please explain why you were banned for this exact rule.

The rule I broke is the new life rule and in the first sentence in states "A new life means that your character has lost all previous memories.". I broke the rule whenever I respawned and retrieved the weapon I was using right before I died therefore I 'did not lose my previous memory'. I was banned for the fact that I failed to forger all previous memories and retrieved my previous weapon.

Since you broke this rule how can we be sure you follow our rules in the future?

After trying other communities in Arma, I have realized that it is rare to find any as good as this one. The only thing keeping this community better than the others is the rules. I know now that I must follow these rules in order to keep this community at the high standard in which it is held. 

So if you have searched for many communities in arma and realized that this is a good server you still proceeded to play and break rules how come?

I have tried other communities after I was banned from this one over a year ago. None of them had rules that are enforced as well as this community creating a more volatile atmosphere. Although I broke the rules in the past, I am now more greatful for them now. You know how the saying goes "you never know how much you'll miss something until it is gone".

So i want that you re-read the rules again. 
Are you able to follow the server and forum rules if we unban you ?

I have re-read the server rules thoroughly. I will be a lot more mindful of my actions so I do not risk breaking the rules again. 

Alright, you will be given a chance and will be unbanned. 
i hope you don't let us down. 

UNBANNED 04/07/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back