What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Mansour (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mansour

In-game Name
Mansour

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/07/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
DainMK

Reason given for your ban.
Threats to ban

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
Sorry I did not reply to the last post. I am currently serving in the Navy and have been very busy. I was with another player and was giving him a ride from the gun store then a man named McKnight randomly opened fire and killed us both as we we're driving 70km down the road. While I was dead I raged about him on side chat then got banned without warning.

Why should we unban you.
At the time I did not read the rules for threats. I have read them and understand that I should have kept quiet in game and should have brought it up on the forums. If I am unbanned and have an issue with another player I will be sure to keep RP and just talk about it in the forums.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I am. I should have brought the issue to the admins attention via the forums and not side chat. 

Or you can ask the player in a civil manner to speak with you and see if they made a mistake/etc... before going to the forums.

Unbanned 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back