What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - marcus-w-e - 20/06/18 <t>

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Marcus-w-e

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
22/12/15

Member of the team that banned you.
Crumble

Reason given for your ban.
FailRP/RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
The reason I think I was banned was because I proved the guy wrong that I didn't failrp/rdm as I had video proof of this at the time and I uploaded it.

Why should we unban you ?
I think it was an unfair ban because I did have video proof at the time and other people did as well it was back in 2015 and it was all in the heat of the moment

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Having read this, and your previous unban appeal, I have a few questions/steps for you to answer/do:

1. Why has it taken you this long to make another unban appeal?
  2. What has changed in-between your ban and now?
  3. Please quote the exact rule you broke, and explain it in your own words.

@marcus-w-e, please respond or this dispute will time out.

1. Why has it taken you this long to make another unban appeal?
Tbh it took me so long to make the application because I kind of stopped playing  arma 3 but I'm looking to get back into it and play on one of my favourite servers

1. What has changed in-between your ban and now
I think I have matured a lot more since the ban from 2015 and I take games a lot more serious

1. Please quote the exact rule you broke, and explain it in your own words.
FailRp - it is when you go  out of character in game like knowing something you're not meant to know.

Rdm- Random death match is when you randomly kill someone with out a reason 

Please quote the exact rule you broke, and explain it in your own words.
You've explained, but you didn't quote the rules for me, from the rules page. Go and do that, so I know you've actually read them.

Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play. This also is when you kill them with out giving them enough time to react to the situation 

Fail RP - is  using low quality RP like saying “put your hands up or I will shoot” and not taking the situation you are in serious  you could make it better by saying "put your hands up or lethal Force will be used" something like that 

If given another chance, what would you do different if put in a similar situation again ?

If I was to be put in the same situation again i'd make sure that i've initiated rp and that the person i'm trying to rob understands that i've initiated. I'd wait until it is clear that he is not going to cooperate until firing my gun. If they are cooperative then I will leave them be.

Last edited by a moderator:
As this is quite an old ban, we are willing to let you on the server again, and show us how you have changed, however if we see you breaking rules in the future, don't expect leniency. Make sure you re-read the rules thoroughly before rejoining the server.

Unbanned

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back