What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Marge - 02/08/18 (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagner

In-game Name
[AFM] Andrew

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
14/04/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Xkan

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because i lied about my age when trying to join the police i done this because some of my friends joined and i really wanted to join because i want to join the police when i'm older and i thought i would get away with it but i was stupid to even try. Sorry for wasting your time. I was also banned for giving away positions of the enemy when i was down what was a stupid move. I i regret doing this as i digged me an either bigger hole. I am sorry for doing all of these.

Why should we unban you ?
I am sorry for lying and i won't do it again i realised it doesn't get you very far. I had seen other cops and wanted to become one of them i have had good moments with them. I have learn't from my mistakes and wont do it again. I came across a lot of good people just before i got banned and i used to go on it everyday with them. I used to enjoy meeting new people everyday and have funny moment. I have learn't from my mistakes and won't do it again all i want to do is rejoin the community to interact with the community again. I have re-read through the rules and realise my mistakes. I realised the rules are there for a good reason. A couple of months have gone past and i believe and i have realised my mistakes and feel stupid.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
quote me the rules you broke, And explain them in your own words.
When you done with that, tell why we have these rules ? 

1.9 is for breaking the age limit to join a white list faction i had some friends in the police and thought i was missing out but i regret it now and know not to lie again as it will dig you a deeper hole. You have this rule so it will only allow mature people into the emergency services what provides better role play 

5.4 don't make any contribution to a gun fight in the next 15 minutes, keep all your knowledge and you cant give anyone tactics when down as your meant to role play being injured. I was in a gun fight at black market it was chaotic and i was just not thinking and gave out tactics when i was down however i wasn't aware you couldn't give tactics about another player when you remember it before you was down but looking back on it is shouldn't of done it and it was bad rp from me but i have learn't for next time it was a misunderstanding on my side. You have this because it creates realism and good role play as you can't give info if you are injured in real life.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you already start lying about you age to join a whitelisted faction. 
how can we trust you, that next time you dont lie to us? 

You can trust me because i have matured at learnt that lying gets you np wherein life. I have regreted my decision the day i got banned and have wanted to come back fot awhile. I have been apart of othercommunitys now and learnt from the people that have been through the same and tought me not to do it againas i will just get worse.

When you were approached by Xkan on TS you stated to him that you couldn't talk but could type, as soon as you were informed he needed to ask you about your Police application you stopped typing and instantly disconnected.   Why did you think this was acceptable?

i don't think it is acceptable i just didn't want to get banned and instantly regretted it, i don't know why i thought it would be a good idea i just really didn't want to get banned  and face up to what i had done wrong. I then thought about it and then came back and spoke to him as i knew it was gonna get me no where

well by you disconnecting you got youreself even more into trouble. 
Instead of coming clean. and face the punishment. now onto the 2ns part of your ban. 
Why did you feel it was needed to give out information while you were downed? 

I just didn't want to lose all of my loot. I had been working hard for the loot but wanting to keep the loot got me banned so it wasn't a good ideaalso didn't understand the rule completely i know i should of clarified it but i thought you could still give the information that you remember before you was down. But i'm not to sure why i thought this because it was poor rp.

Imagine valuing virtual gear more than a player experience.... ha!

Let this be a lesson. This is a roleplay server, people come on here to enjoy their time and experience it with friends. Not to get as much advantage and gear as they can and value it.

Unbanned.

Don't want to see you here again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back