What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Marge - 13/04/18 (Timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagner

In-game Name
[AFM] Andrew

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
13/04/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Xkan

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned 1.9 Because i lied about my age when applying for the police. I just wanted the experience and good rp.

Why should we unban you ?
I am sorry for lying and i won't do it again i realised it doesn't get you very far. I had seen other cops and wanted to become one of them i have had good moments with them. I have learn't from my mistakes and wont do it again. I came across a lot of good people just before i got banned and i used to go on it everyday with them. I used to enjoy meeting new people everyday and have funny moment. I have learn't from my mistakes and won't do it again all i want to do is rejoin the community to interact with the community again. I have re-read through the rules and realise my mistakes.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Ontop of the ban you recieved for lying about your age, you also recieved a ban for rule 5.4 for giving out information while downed. 

When asked by Alfred to explain your actions on the report to which all you responded with was "I am Andrew" 
So I'll ask again, why did you feel it was okay to break rule 5.4? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back