What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Marios - 12/05/18 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marios

In-game Name
Marios

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Sonder

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Lying for my age for 11 DAYS

Why should we unban you ?
I m currently now 16 and I have waited those 11 days triple so I believe I deserve to be unbanned + I swear I didn't know it was such a big deal to round your age.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Lying / being dishonest isn't a big deal for you?

We like all our members to be upfront and honest here, clearly your unable to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Lying for my age for 11 DAYS

You lied. This makes you a liar. 
Do you think that lying is a charismatic that people should have in life? and why?

Do you think that lying is a charismatic that people should have in life? and why?
Lying isn't exactly a charisma it is more of something to confuse other people and maybe gain you an advantage, and it is definitely not something people should prioritize in having in life but some times it is needed to say a lie even if it is not that big, it is how life works we cant do anything about it. At the end of the day It is a game and 11 days isn't such a huge deal, maybe for you it is but personally such a small ''lie'' doesn't do us any trouble.

I’m afaird a lie is a lie. No matter how big or small you think it is. 

You said you were 11 days out from being 16. I say you are lying no again. You try to justify by saying small lies are ok. 

I say have the courage to do the right thing on a difficult day. 

This maybe just a game to you but to many more gaming is much more than that. For me it gives me a chance to escape from life for a moment and relax. 

Made you sure you want to continue with this unban appeal seeing how this is just a game?

@Marios

Please reply soon or your report will be timed out.

how IS THIS just a game? 
Pretty simple, it is a game that you buy and play to relax but instead of actually relaxing me it makes me think so I can ANSWER your questions which don't make sense  cuz in my mind you either unban sb or not. Unbanning is that you let sb play the game at your server and relax or not unbanning them resulting in them ban evading or maybe never coming back which will make your server's player base drop. ( that s how I look at things maybe you have a different opinion but this unban appeal is getting tiring.. ) 

Last edited by a moderator:
If we let everyone break rules. Our player base will drop

If we don't punish players who break rules. Our player base will drop.

If we unban everyone who puts in an appeal and does not mean what they say. Our Player base will drop.

All this works because most players play within the rules and know that if people don't they will be punished. Which creates a level playing field which people like.

Not unbanning you helps our player base. 

DENIED:​

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back