What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Martin Hole (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harald Jordfreser

Dear Admins 

Martin Hole has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Martin Hole
Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197985539485
Your GUID or Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:12636878
Date & Time you was banned:: 22.10.2015 19:50
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): WhoisDan
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I think i was banned because of RDM. I was in a active gunfight and the admin might have just spawned, so it is understandable that he banned me.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:
Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I was in an active gunfight. We stopped a vehicle, armed men jumped out and started shooting at us. We killed 3 people, and we were looking for the last man that got out of the truck. Someone in our sqad got shot at, and tells me there is an armed man close to me. I start walking up a hill and see a man in military gear approx. 10 meters away from me running towards me. I killed him before he could kill me. After i kill him i see he is not in the same gang as the others, and i quickly get to say "i'm sorry" before i got banned by the same guy i shot.

I have never broken a rule before in your server. I know the rules very well, and i probably should have told him to put his hands up. But i was in an active gunfight with a bad pistol, and i paniced.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, im in Martin's gang and was at the scene (Yes this is relevant), unfortunately my shadow play was set to only 1 min (Im running out of ssd memory) and i did the shadowplay after the first fight. But whats good is that it atleast cought the firefight between our two groups and it also shows that one of their guys run up to the cliff and  later killed one of our friends (look right at the beginning of the video to see him run up the cliff) and thats the area where WhoIsDan was killed at about 1min after the video ended.

I really dont want to be rude or offend any staff member but Dan ran into a active firefight right where we last saw the guy who was shooting at us and so we were all on edge as we were searching for the last guy who killed one of our mates. (Dont even know where Dan came from or why he was at the firefight as it wasnt his gang we where fighting with..)

(If you speak with WhoIsDan he can confirm the area he died at)

https://youtu.be/5HwRacwCa30

Last edited by a moderator:
You have got to be sure that the person you are shooting at was involved.

I see where you are coming from, you take shots from a certain location and then see Dan running with a gun towards you.

If you were in that situation again, what would you do differently?

Before i actually went up the hill, I should've hidden behind a rock and said "everyone close to me without their hands above their head, will get shot" then i would wait for a bit and move up the hill.

I'm so sorry this happened. And i think he had his gun on his back, not in his hands. It all happened so fast, and it was the first firefight where i actually survived longer than 10 seconds. I will also get my shadowplay working, so if something happens in the future, i get some evidence from my own POV.

I will unban you for your final chance.

24/10/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back