What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Martino - 05/08/2017 (Denied - Perm Banned 23/05/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickE

Basic Boy
In-game Name
Pvt. Martino [UNMC] / SUR. Martino

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/07/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
N/A

Reason given for your ban.
Hacking

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I dont know, i might have gotten mixed up with someone or accidentaly banned. Because i dont remember doing anything wrong.

Why should we unban you ?

Because like i said i have not done anything wrong, someone must have accidentaly banned me for hacking when i was not,
I Have made sure i wasnt running anything that might have been mistaken as Cheat engines, i never use them and i would definetly not use it to exploit or just hack the servers of RPUK. Like i mentioned, someone must have mixed me up or done something wrong, but i swear, i havent done anything wrong and i will never do. This message pops up when i try to join, and does not appear on other servers.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
BEC Gamehack #38 is not as easy as just any other ban, I am going to ask this only once on this appeal. Do you have anything that can help us find out why this got put on, if you are found lying to hide this fact, then 6 months ban will not do it, so tell the truth.

The thing might have picked up precense of my csgo thing, which is NOT used for cheating, i used it to play music. So it might have mistaken that for cheats.

But i would never use cheats on this or any other servers. I was dumb to use it while playing here but i uninstalled it and removed all the files. And then i got banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back