What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Mastermind - 20/11/18 <t>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastermind

In-game Name
Mastermind

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
26/12/15

Member of the team that banned you.
I dont remember

Reason given for your ban.
combat logging

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I don't remember the server or the exact reason, but I know it was for combat logging. it was 3 years ago so I don't remember.

Why should we unban you ?
Well, 3 years is a parrot's life and I believe that time leads to forgiveness, so I hope I have been forgiven.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Well, 3 years is a parrot's life and I believe that time leads to forgiveness, so I hope I have been forgiven.
Somewhat true yeah, but you still broke a rule back then.

Can you do me a favour and find the rule your broke in our current ruleset?
To make sure you have actually read it, please quote it and explain it to us why we have such a rule in place.

I broke the 2.5 rule. Combat logging. I won't quote it as it won't let me copy paste, I don't know why, but it's not such a difficult rule and I'm aware of it. After 700 hours of playing arma I know that I shouldn't log out in active combat situations and such. I was just rage quitting back then XD

you would suprise how many people with the same amount of hrs, still breaks the rules. 
So hrs has nothing to do with it. 
but you still did not really answered stavik. 
So lets try again. 
Can you do me a favour and find the rule your broke in our current ruleset?To make sure you have actually read it, please quote it and explain it to us why we have such a rule in place.

@Mastermind please reply or this dispute will timeout.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back