What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Matroxx - 07/25/2017 (Timed Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matroxx

In-game Name
Matrox (Viper at the time)

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/25/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
TikTak

Reason given for your ban.
2.2 RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I feel i was banned beacuse they didnt think i gave him enough time to reply but i feel like i did as i was turning with him giving him more time to stop turning after i initiated saying "dont turn around dont turn around dont turn around or you will be shot" i can see this is the best i could of done but i gave him plenty time to stop as i was turning with him. I see this wasnt my best moment i enjoy roleplaying i do but i feel like this could have been resolved better and to be quite honest i respect every admin on this community thats what makes it a great place compared to others. But like i said this wasnt my best moment i regret it now that i am banned.

Why should we unban you ?
I feel you should unban me because this wasnt my best moment as said above and i regret it i should have gave him more time, but i panicked and shot him mean while saying he will be shot. I regret this and i feel like i could have done better in this situation. So basically in conclusion i wish to be unbanned because i regret my initiation and i feel this punishment was suitable because of what i did. But all i want to ask for is one chance as i enjoy this community and i want to be apart of it again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

feel i was banned beacuse they didnt think i gave him enough time to reply but i feel like i did

it i should have gave him more time,
first you say you think you gave him enough time, but in other question you say you could give him more time. 
I am convinced you just think i will say what the staff members want to hear, i can tell you it is not how it works like that. 
So do you think it was enough time for him to comply? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back