What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Matroxx - 07/31/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matroxx

In-game Name
Matrox (Viper at the time)

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/25/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
TikTak feel you should unban me because this wasnt my best moment as said above and i regret it i should have gave him more time, but i panicked and shot him mean while saying he will be shot. I regret this and i feel like i could have done better in this situation. So basically in conclusion i wish to be unbanned because i regret my initiation and i feel this punishment was suitable because of what i did. But all i want to ask for is one chance as i enjoy this community and i want to be apart of it again.

Reason given for your ban.
2.2 RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I feel i was banned beacuse they didnt think i gave him enough time to reply but i feel like i did as i was turning with him giving him more time to stop turning after i initiated saying "dont turn around dont turn around dont turn around or you will be shot" i can see this is the best i could of done but i gave him plenty time to stop as i was turning with him. I see this wasnt my best moment i enjoy roleplaying i do but i feel like this could have been resolved better and to be quite honest i respect every admin on this community thats what makes it a great place compared to others. But like i said this wasnt my best moment i regret it now that i am banned.

Why should we unban you ?
feel you should unban me because this wasnt my best moment as said above and i regret it i should have gave him more time, but i panicked and shot him mean while saying he will be shot. I regret this and i feel like i could have done better in this situation. So basically in conclusion i wish to be unbanned because i regret my initiation and i feel this punishment was suitable because of what i did. But all i want to ask for is one chance as i enjoy this community and i want to be apart of it again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

We'll continue from your last appeal

On 25/07/2017 at 10:35 AM, Matroxx said:
feel i was banned beacuse they didnt think i gave him enough time to reply but i feel like i did

it i should have gave him more time,

first you say you think you gave him enough time, but in other question you say you could give him more time. 
I am convinced you just think i will say what the staff members want to hear, i can tell you it is not how it works like that. 
So do you think it was enough time for him to comply? 

We'll continue from your last appeal

feel i was banned beacuse they didnt think i gave him enough time to reply but i feel like i did

it i should have gave him more time,

first you say you think you gave him enough time, but in other question you say you could give him more time. 
I am convinced you just think i will say what the staff members want to hear, i can tell you it is not how it works like that. 
So do you think it was enough time for him to comply? 

Sorry for the late response i do think i gave him enough time, but i think i should have said or you will be shot etc quicker instead of saying over and over "dont turn around dont turn around"

i think i should have said or you will be shot etc quicker instead of saying over and over "dont turn around dont turn around"
So you think what you did would have been okay if you'd blurted out your order even faster, than the already clearly rushed nonsense you've already provided in place of quality roleplay?

So you think what you did would have been okay if you'd blurted out your order even faster, than the already clearly rushed nonsense you've already provided in place of quality roleplay?
Right to be perfectly honest I did wrong it was a tense situation I was in a rush and that brought my to standards down. And I wish to return to play with my mates and rejoin the community. I hope you can bring me back in.

So you honestly agree it was wrong, why did you start off your appeal writing "I feel i was banned beacuse they didnt think i gave him enough time to reply but i feel like i did". So you decided to start off lying to us?

So you honestly agree it was wrong, why did you start off your appeal writing "I feel i was banned beacuse they didnt think i gave him enough time to reply but i feel like i did". So you decided to start off lying to us?
At the start I was mad I was banned and that he out a report up against me. But now that I have calmed down I feel and know that what I did was wrong.

You waited a week between you were banned and when you appealed, you're telling me it takes you over a week to calm down and see reason?

You waited a week between you were banned and when you appealed, you're telling me it takes you over a week to calm down and see reason?
No that's not what I'm saying. I was actually on  holiday after I was banned, so that is why I only just put one up. Because i put one up before I left and it timed out as I was away.

Here's the thing though, Azamai has quoted what you said on this appeal, the new one (this one) being made a week later than the old one

So if you'd had a holiday and calmed down, did you not think to have a read through your appeal before resubmitting it?

Here's the thing though, Azamai has quoted what you said on this appeal, the new one (this one) being made a week later than the old one

So if you'd had a holiday and calmed down, did you not think to have a read through your appeal before resubmitting it?
I'm not going to lie to you I had help putting this together and help with writing these replays as I struggle to construct sentences and as my helper/family  was busy I just copied and pasted it as I really want to join the community again.

Okay, that explains the difference in story. Please make sure that you provide higher quality roleplay and give appropriate time to comply in future.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back