What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Matthew Volz - 27/05/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew Volz

In-game Name
Matthew Volz

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/07/16

Member of the team that banned you.
Farmer Giles

Reason given for your ban.
"Forum Report"

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
It was in 2016 so i really don't remember

Why should we unban you ?
I have had a 4 year ban, I think that is long enough, I have changed and will not break rules again. I just want to play the sever. its been a long time since i was banned so ive taken a good break from online gaming as a whole and had a lot of time to think about things. when i look back i realise how dumb i was to get myself banned because out of all my games my best memories are from being on the island in this server. and it would be really unfortunate for me if i couldnt have some of that back and get back on and have some good clean fun.if you let me back on the island i will be good i promise ill just rp with players and stick to running drugs or something. but most of all i will follow the rules really really closely. Again im really sorry for all this and i hope that you can see that

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

This is the report a player that resulted in you being banned (the video is still working). Look at this report and answer the following questions for me:

1. Can you quote me the rule that broke

2. Explain how you broke this rule. 

3. Explain why we have this rule put in place on our server.

@Matthew Volz

@KingGodDiabloZ

1." (2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained."

2. I logged out of the sever during an rp situation due to rage quit

3. We have this sever rule to protect rp, by combat logging you totally ruin the whole of the situation not just for yourself but the people around you.

Last edited by a moderator:
@KingGodDiabloZ I should have been the bigger person, I would muted my mic, take a deep breath and clam down. I would then continue the rp situation as best as possible. And to do what is told of me.

If I were to give you another chance I do expect that you read through all the server rules again before joining and if you have a question about a rule that you come and ask in the support channels for help! Also you need to realise that if you are banned again for combat logging the chances of being unbanned are much lower!

Do you understand this?

@Matthew Volz

@KingGodDiabloZ Yes I Understand, I have read the rules multple time now. I am now involved in many major roleplay severs, and I would love for you to make that list! And yes I do realise that if I am banned again for combat logging the chances of being unbanned are none.

Beautiful! I will, as said, give you another chance! Please read through all the server rules again before playing again seeing you haven't played in a long time! 

Unbanned

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back