What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Matty -The China Guy - 12/06/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty -The China Guy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
INS Matty [AC141]

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/06/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Stavik

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for 2.2 (RDM) for not giving enough roleplay when I decided to shoot someone. I should have given more roleplay towards the player or try to defuse the person to not kill me.

Why should we unban you ?
After being told that my brains were to be blown out, and being chased around the helicopter, I believed that such a threat upon my person would be sufficient pretense to engage in force deemed reasonable in a life threatening situation. However, I have looked over the evidence and realised how this would be a poor instance of roleplay, and an alternative reaction of lowering my tone and calming the situation would've been more beneficial for all those involved. I am very aware of my actions now and apologise for what I have.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

This is not your first encounter with staff in the past month. You have also received a warning regarding threats to report.

Could you explain to us why at the time of the incident did you think it was sufficient to use lethal force? You realise what you have done wrong now that you have received a ban but not after the incident or while the report was up.

Could you explain to us why at the time of the incident did you think it was sufficient to use lethal force?
It was a life or death situation, it was a heated situation and I did not think to pull out my taser. I just went to the MX since I was scared. I now know that if I would had used the taser it would possibly be a different situation.

You realise what you have done wrong now that you have received a ban but not after the incident or while the report was up.
I did not know that I did something wrong except the 1.7 Rule, since I thought if people threatened your life you could shoot them but I now know that is not a thing.

I admit that I did everything and did not process what was going on properly in this heated situation.

Roll the clock back. Explain in detail how you would deal with that situation with the benefit of hindsight.

Roll the clock back. Explain in detail how you would deal with that situation with the benefit of hindsight.
So, let’s start off with me arriving to the scene.

Upon arrival I should have talked with the people that are walking around asking them questions to why they were so aggressive and leaving a scene where we heard guns shots from (that’s why we chased them from the car when they were in the hummingbird).

Whilst I was doing that I should have distracted them and delay them and wait for backup to arrive, since they were only at Athira and roughly NPAS (not sure about the NPAS close but backup was not far). 

When backup arrives, I would have tried to calmly and peacefully asked them to place their hands up, so I can process them and investigate the situation since we believe you were too involved. If they refuse to do that I will ask them again to place their hands up above your head, so we can investigate otherwise you will be tased. If they refuse to do so I will obviously need to tase them, but they most likely wouldn’t give up their guns so easily, so whilst I go to tase the first person, the other officers are ready to tase the other one and some officers will be ready with their primaries just in case everything goes south. 

With the person heavily injured I should had let the medic take him to the hospital since it gives them roleplay and with my experience knew this situation could turn bloody. 

If they are detained then we will go the Athira PD and investigate why they had a friend/was with someone heavily injured and why they left the scene of what seemed to be a gunfight that caused death, since he we seen a Tempest and a quilin(I think a quilin, not sure).

With all that being said that is the best possible outcome, they could have turned it into a gunfight with only 2 of them against 3 officers at the scene and more on the way and won.

Sorry if my spelling/grammar is off.

And if you're knocked out or downed?
If I was knocked out then I would shut up, then when I get back up and I would tell the other officers to help me. (in-game and on TS)

Same if I was ziptied.

Pretty much the same if I was downed, shut up and scream in game help. (whilst in pain, roleplaying it)

As you've found out to your cost, this is a community based on strict rules. Disregarding them has consequences, and once banned, that ban stays on your record permanently. When deciding on whether someone deserves another chance, we look to see what previous bans or warnings they may have and we take this heavily into consideration. In other words, if you find yourself back here putting in an unban appeal in the future you'll find it much harder to get unbanned.

Don't screw up, have fun, and welcome back. Don't forget to join our :

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RoleplayUK

Discord: https://discord.gg/roleplay

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back