What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Matty -The China Guy - 13/08/18 (denied, perm issued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty -The China Guy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
Matty

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/08/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Aiden

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I know why I was banned, I was banned for calling someone a n***e (I don’t know if I am allowed to type it), and for them to neck themselves. I do not remember saying this, I do not know why but I just don’t. These words are not in vocabulary, I wouldn’t say these words, now I am not denying I said them since I have heard the recording but I truly do not remember me saying it.

Why should we unban you ?
Throughout these couple of days I have been trying to remember when I said, but I simply cannot. Like I said in my previous answer to the last question, I do not use these types of words, maybe I was tired or something I don’t know. I said it and I just don’t remember. I am really do not know what to say really, I made a BIG mistake when I was tired I guess, I wouldn’t have been drunk or intoxicated since I don’t drink or smoke anything. I am not like this to say stuff like that, the person that I said it about I like, he is a nice person and he just does my headin’ because he stole all the tests but that is not a reason for me to say that about him. I regret what I said and I am sorry, I have apologised to him already and hope whoever is reading this can forgive me for what I have said and understand that I am not like that.

I am sorry I haven’t written a lot but this is the best I can do, literally, I made a big mistake and I cannot remember saying it. I have heard the recording and it was me, I just made a mistake when I tired (I don’t know if I was or something like that).

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

This is disappointing to see.

This is a game, it is supposed to be fun and enjoyable. We have whitelisted factions in place that are allowed to run themselves; making very personal OCC comments about another player is quite serious.

You say "these words are not in my vocabulary" and that you "don't remember saying it".... is this true? or do you think it would be better for everyone involved if you took responsibility for what you knowingly said?

To add to this, you were very recently unbanned.... it will take some serious convincing on your part, if we are going to think about unbanning you.

I really do not know how to reply to this, but I will try my best. 

This is a game, it is supposed to be fun and enjoyable. We have whitelisted factions in place that are allowed to run themselves; making very personal OCC comments about another player is quite serious.
I agree with this and somethings are just meant to be kept to yourself. What I said was not intentional, as I think I have said already.

You say "these words are not in my vocabulary" and that you "don't remember saying it".... is this true? or do you think it would be better for everyone involved if you took responsibility for what you knowingly said?
This is unfortunately the truth, I do not remember saying it but I am not denying it was me. I have said it and COMPLETELY regret it, I don't know what I was thinking when I said it. I take responsibility of saying but I cannot take responsibilty of me remembering it, I wish I could remember it, however, I seriously cannot. It has been 3+ days since I said it and every second of these days I try to remember, trying triggers, trying everything to remember it. 

To add to this, you were very recently unbanned.... it will take some serious convincing on your part, if we are going to think about unbanning you.
I have tried my best, and hope this would have been more than enough. I have put a lot of effort into this reply since it was a tricky one, I can promise you that I am not like this and I am always careful what I say (except this incident), ask anyone that I talk to, some will joke and say yes but most of them will reply seriously and reply with a no. I know this community quite well from my time being here. I know most if not all people in this community, some I love, like, dislike and hate. I keep my opinion to myself because people are sensitive which I completely dont disagree with, people are here to have fun not be judge, harrassed, bullied or hated. 

I know these past couple of months have not been my brightest but for the other months, around about 7 months I have had a clean sleet, just that I have been stupid these 2 months. I have literally nothing other than this community, all my friends on this and everyone I talk to are on here, without this I would be nothing! Why would I lose it all from saying a couple of words that is extremely stupid to say for me.

I know I have repeated my self a couple of times however, I just do not know how to explain myself in anyway shape or form. 

I keep my opinion to myself because people are sensitive which I completely dont disagree with, people are here to have fun not be judge, harrassed, bullied or hated. 
If this is really the case, why would you launch such a hate filled attack towards another member of the community? Clearly you didn't keep your opinions to yourself on this occasion.

Lastly, do you understand why this kind of behaviour is unacceptable? Explain your answer.

If this is really the case, why would you launch such a hate filled attack towards another member of the community? Clearly you didn't keep your opinions to yourself on this occasion.
I really couldn't tell you. I have thought of many ways why I could have said this, but the only possible one since I do play a lot of rainbow is that, I could have been playing rainbow at the time and got really angry and said a lot of stuff. Just out of anger, this is the only logical reason why I would say this. 

Lastly, do you understand why this kind of behaviour is unacceptable? Explain your answer.
I do completely understand why this rule is inplace and why this behaviour is out of order. The reason why this behaviour is out of order is because like I have said previously, people are here to have fun. People are not here to be offended, they are here to make friends. The words I used are disgraceful, and are really offensive. It is just not ok to be what I was like when I said that and I wish it never happened. This is a community where we are meant to be mature (adult), and not to be childish like I was, it even says that this is an adult community in the beginning of the rules page which I know; "that this is a friendly community, An adult community and we expect every user to show respect to each other". 

From what I've heard it comes across that this is just you being yourself, there was no prompting, no "egging on" you just came out and said it.  Now how do I know that this isn't just a regular occurrence that happens constantly behind closed doors and this is the first we've heard of it?  

Now how do I know that this isn't just a regular occurrence that happens constantly behind closed doors and this is the first we've heard of it?  
There is really is no way of proving that I don't do this, other than me saying that I don't. I haven't said these words before and that is why you haven't caught me saying them before, it is because I haven't. Another point to say is that I know the consequences and the fact that everyone gets caught is why I dont say these words or have the attitude to say these things.

I can re assure you that this is the first and only time me saying this due to the fact I know the consequences it has, and the consequences have happened. I am lucky to only receive a 1.7 ban whereas I know I could have gotten worse. 

Also to add to that is that I have lost all my effort I put into the police just because I have said some really stupid things. I am aiming to get unblacklisted and do more for the police as I can if I get unbanned to attempt to make up for what I said. This server is nothing but strict rules and roleplay which you cannot find on any other servers, which I love and the fact that I have messed up destroys me, I definetely won't say anything like this again like I have said in the reassurance above. 

This server is nothing but strict rules and roleplay which you cannot find on any other servers,
That is correct, and seemingly the last few months you have disregarded these rules not once, but MULTIPLE times.
Enough chances have been given, maybe some time off might help.

Denied, permanent ban issued.

DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back