What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Mavsta/Mav (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relentless

In-game Name
Mavsta/Mav

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/08/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco

Reason given for your ban.
1d

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
Before I post this please note this I am posting on behalf of Mavsta, I am not him , he asked me to post this one for him so he can get his points across

I feel I was banned because of how I was wording my opinion(s) on the forums and responding to other members of the community.

Why should we unban you.
My intention wasn't to break your rules or piss anyone off , I felt I was posting genuine points at the time out of maybe slight annoyance due to the recent problems the server has had . I now upon reflection see posting the way in which I did is unacceptable and that calling the server shit is also not acceptable but please note I wasn't directly calling the server shit I just ment the issues and the crashes are. I'm not a toxic person as that other member of the community suggested and I am here to enjoy the server hopefully you will consider this and allow me to return to the game/forums. I am sorry for any offence caused or anger to anyone concerned.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back