What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - maxgo - 13/01/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxgo

In-game Name
maxgo

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/09/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Clarity

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for VDM because i cause a explosion in Kavala while racing around with my friend (Not Green Zone) we both crashed into this truck which blew up which was probably caring some materials worth money. We tried to aplogise to the mans who's name i cannot remeber but i think he reported us which i understand and we got banned.

Why should we unban you ?
I should be unbaned because i've had time to think about my actions and I know what i have done wrong and that i violated the rules which lead up to me getting banned. I feel as if i was an active member to the server and made friendships with multiple people. I thoroughly enjoyed playing roleplay.co.uk and i thought i was friendly to new people and helped many out. If unbaned i feel that i could bring good roleplay to this server and community. If unbanned i promise to drive more cautiosly and not blow up other peoples vehicles.

roleplay.co.uk provided me with the most intense and fun moments on a game and i think this is the best in the genre.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

You say this was an accident, so explain why you died in kavala after this 'accident' and then decided to respawn in Kavala and then do the same thing again?

Mark To be honest i don't really remember since it was 5 months ago but we did not intend to kill people while driving about we may have dies due to blowing up which I would no longer do if unbaned but i was never trying to intentionaly kill people and i,m sorry if it comes across that way. We mainly drove about aimlessly since it was fun and enjoyable and wasnt harming anyone up until this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
02/09/2017 03:02 (Unknown) maxgo This servers got stricter rules/laws than the actual uk laws
02/09/2017 03:37 (Unknown) maxgo Servers shit anyway
02/09/2017 03:37 (Unknown) maxgo everyone takes it to seriously
02/09/2017 03:38 (Unknown) maxgo idc
02/09/2017 03:38 (Unknown) maxgo to many rules
Maybe it was this sentiment that caused you to VDM a bunch of people, repeatedly. Has this changed in the last 3 months?

yes this has changed, Ive played different servers and i now understand why there are lots of rules to make the game fun and enjoyable unlike other servers which i find impossible to play. Roleplay.co.uk is so much better than other competitors due to an active and friendly comunity a website and active staff .

everytime the same. they say the rules are to strict, server is shit. 
but then couple months later. they want to come back. 
So tell me why should we let you back in the community? 
How will the community benefit from you joining back? 

You should let me join the community back again because I have had time to play and experience what a server is like with a community unlike this and it’s awful to play I realise why the rules are plentifully and will follow them accordingly to have fun for myself but also allow others to enjoy the server without role play being ruined. 

I feel the the community could benefit having me because I feel as though I could bring good role play to this server and abide rules. I often helped people out and roleplayed as ARAC to help people in need before I was banned to help people out and create unique role play situations as an ARAC operator

I’m certain I will no longer break the rules 

it would be stupid if me to do so with the poor experiences I’ve had on other servers and I now will not be banned again if I’m unbanned. I regret what I did and will never do anything like it again

Quote me the VDM rule from the rules page and give me some examples of VDM, why do you think we do not allow VDM here?

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

If someone drives into kaval green zone and crashes there car into someones car and it purposely blows up that would be VDM

If someone is purposely ramming a car to try and kill them or blow hem up thta is VDM

VDM is not allowed on this server because people would constantly kill people by ramming into them in weaker cars which would ruin roleplay and affect the overall experiece of the server if youre constantly being blown up by other vehicles.

Then let us hope you've learned from this eh?  I'm hopeful that I won't see another appeal from you.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back