What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Merky - 02/16/2017 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merky

In-game Name
Cam Taylor

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/15/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic Ka

Reason given for your ban.
Duping

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for duping however i haven't duped? I logged on today to find out that i was banned for duping well yesterday i was playing But i went out so i was only on for a restart. I fail to understand why i was banned for duping when i haven't? A little while back i had a talk with TinyBigJacko about duping and i proved that i wasnt duping and that all the stuff im my houses are from robbing others or robbing others houses. I had admiteed one situation to him which was a genuine mistake and he said ok. I cant really get my head around why and how?

Why should we unban you ?
I should be unbanned from the community because i have been here for a year now, many of u have been here longer but I feel most of my time here. I have never intentionally duped and weapons, scopes or mags, i believe this has been a misunderstanding. being banned by vladic ka probably proves that in the logs something suspicious, which has caused my ban. I was playing rust mostly yesterday and i went to poker so is this from a while ago or now? either way i am still really puzzled

For a while on this server i haven't been active until i joined Vesuvuis and since i have been in vesuvuis i have enjoyed every day of it and i am kind of annoyed that i am banned now so i cant play with them, i tried so hard to get into the gang and now my privilege is gone.

By all means please wipe all my houses i just want to maintain my position in the community, i have seen many duping bans before and it is a perm, i don't want to be that person i like this community over all the others and i enjoy the standard of roleplay that all factions give. I am truly sorry if i have done anything to seen suspicious please wipe my account. But please let me stay in this community.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Explain this:

29/01/2017 00:06
Merky_ left the server.

29/01/2017 11:44
Merky_ joined the server.

29/01/2017 11:50
Merky_ left the server.

29/01/2017 13:12

29/01/2017 13:14
Merky_ left the server.

29/01/2017 13:15

29/01/2017 13:18
Merky_ left the server.

29/01/2017 13:34

29/01/2017 13:39
Merky_ left the server.

29/01/2017 13:41
Merky_ left the server.

29/01/2017 14:25

29/01/2017 16:00
Merky_ left the server.

29/01/2017 16:51

29/01/2017 16:56
Merky_ left the server.

29/01/2017 16:59

29/01/2017 17:01
Merky_ left the server.

There a quite a few days of you doing this log on log off pattern. There even some days where you do it and change your name.

Explain this:

29/01/2017 00:06
Merky_ left the server.

29/01/2017 11:44

29/01/2017 11:50
Merky_ left the server.

29/01/2017 13:12

29/01/2017 13:14
Merky_ left the server.

29/01/2017 13:15

29/01/2017 13:18
Merky_ left the server.

29/01/2017 13:34

Merky_ left the server.

29/01/2017 13:41
Merky_ left the server.

29/01/2017 14:25

29/01/2017 16:00
Merky_ left the server.

29/01/2017 16:51

29/01/2017 16:56
Merky_ left the server.

29/01/2017 16:59

29/01/2017 17:01
Merky_ left the server.

There a quite a few days of you doing this log on log off pattern. There even some days where you do it and change your name.
This is due to my problem I have with the computer at my dad's, it kicks me odd with the signature time out error message. I have been to support so many times to see what I could do samat said "turn it on and off" I asked many other member supports and we tried everything and we couldn't fix it. about 2 weeks ago I came back to the server adyer having my ram upgraded and my windows wiped since then It has been fine I have had no problems. this may seen and look to you like duping but I can assure u its not it was a problem I had with my pc which is now fixed. It was usu ally only server 2 I could play on server one would kick me off straight away. if need be I can look back on my screen shots i might still have them of the error message. It's not duping it looks like it but it's been my error I had with my pc at my dad's house I'm pretty sure it was due to a full disk only 4gb of ram and a hardrive full of junk. sorry if it looks suspicious. I regularaly change my name because I think it is funny an when I do I normally go to red zone and make people rage when they get killed by someone like "Guhguhgahgah" and hobo 1.

What happens is I log on abour 2 minutes later after running down kavala i get the error. it is fixed now. i don't want a problem I had with my computer to result in me having a label of a duper or keep a duping ban.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Azamai too many people come onto teamspeak with connection errors. It is more than possible (the more I  think about it) that he did approach me in support channels for help regarding his troubles however I cannot 100% confirm it (it's a bit too far back for me to remember)

There are other pieces of evidence that cannot be produced to protect the person who passed it to us however it is pretty damning and was the reason for myself and Drew to take a look at your log in patterns. 

There are other pieces of evidence that cannot be produced to protect the person who passed it to us however it is pretty damning and was the reason for myself and Drew to take a look at your log in patterns. 
i mean what can I say? I'm not a duper, due to the high amount of items in my house it probably looks like it,  before I took a break I logged on everyday and put a music bot on and robbed houses. yeah the log in pattern looks suspicious but I'm not duping, I really wanna play with my mates again, I don't wanna seem like a dick but this is kind of inconvenient as I am not a duper and I get banned for duping. I would leave the community but I have so much on hear why would I leave? like I said I had an issue I went to support almost everyday but seeing how none of it worked I just dealt with it, I would try my luck a restart if not I would leave it maybe try in half an hour after I have verified the cache. I just I am really puzzled for one and for 2 how u have got evidence from a "protected" person when I'm not a duper?? their was a meme going around where I got the name duper and when people said doo u dupe I would reply with "totally on the daily mate" as a joke that's the only thing that I have been saying about duping, I suppose someone has put a video of me saying that as a joke which u believe is evidence. I just wanna play again by all means wipe my gun house invents I am not bothered I need to get rid of them anyway would be more convenient for me. I don't wanna keep having to say to u guys the truth because u will always believe due to ur evidence that I am a duper and I am banned. I have spoke to so many staff members about the problem and they have tried everything, but wiping my pc and upgrading the ram helped it, what more can I say I'm not a duper. so can I be given a chance to play on the server again? thanks

The amount of gear you managed to magically summon up and sell on the forums is mighty fine.

In addition to the fact there is evidence of you from a source that cannot be made public, I am not convinced you are telling the truthl

you can try appeal in 6 months.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back