What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - merty - 06/02/2017 (Unbanned 09/06/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

merty

In-game Name
merty

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/01/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Oliver

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I didn't initiate before killing a police officer.

Why should we unban you ?
I honestly didn't read the rules about RDM before I started playing, and it was a mistake on my end not to. I apologise to the officer who was the victim, and I have read through the rules thoroughly now and it won't happen again. I really enjoy playing on roleplay.co.uk and I hope that can continue. Again, my apologies.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see if you really have read the rules:

1. Describe RDM in your own words.
  2. Describe VDM in your own words.
  3. Explain the rules surrounding the green/blue zones in your own words. 

Okay:

RDM is shooting at someone without roleplaying a scenario with them first or not giving them enough time to follow what your telling them.

VDM is when you use your vehicle as a weapon to run people over or to blow up their cars.

In the green and blue zones you can't kill, mug, rob, knockout or lockpick things. But you can't use it if you are in combat to avoid a roleplay situation (like you getting mugged) and you can't leave drugs in the green zones.

Could you please explain what you did wrong and what you would do to prevent any rule break from happening in the future.

What I did did wrong was I killed the police officer as soon as he got near me without initiating. Top step it from happening again I will initiate with the officer and give him time to comply with me before I shoot.

Prove to us that you are a valued member and not a rule breaker, if this happens again, we won't be inclined to unban you, this is a Roleplay server after all.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back