What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - MiniMagiciun - 10/01/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiniMagiciun

Unlinked
In-game Name
Amenandiel

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/01/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
NLR - Poor attitude

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
By accident i broke the NLR, i died in kavala at the car shop and I always spawn in kavala automaticly, so i spawned in about 100 meters away. I saw my car and the ones who killed me, and i know the rules so i allrdy thought i have to get out of here. So i took my car and drove away fast without talking to anyone. Only moments later i started expressing my feellings on the OOC channel. I know that was a mistake but it was enough for drew to warn me. So after he warned me i just explained why i did what I did and he responded like a normall conversation. But at one moment in the middle of the conversation im issued a ban for breaking NLR AND poor attitude. While i thought drew understands why i am mad, he obviously didnt.

Why should we unban you ?
I have never caused a ruckus before and i love playing on the roleplay server, ive been having a hard time at home atm and because of this i can get mad a little fast, ive alrdy tried to stay away from everybody because i know this of myself. so you can get my frustration when a kid from TCK robs me and executes me for no damn reason. I would like to apologize for my behaviour and promise i will watch my behaviour even more.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I've recently donated to the server to show how much fun i have on it and how serious I am on wanting to return, i dont expect my appeal to be moved forward or anything or even to be accepted only due to the donation. I am just informing you of this cause I dont want people to think i donated to get unbanned. 

I read some more topics and came to the conclusion i havent given you enough material to make a final verdict.

So im gonnna tell you what i can remember of what happened in the conversation with me and drew.

After i got shot by the TCK kid i got frustrated because of his poor RP and after his friend shot me they immediatly executed me without letting me say anything, i found this immature and childish and let me feeling get the best of me. After i respawned and drove my car away (This is where i unintended broke the NLR) i said in the OOC chat that TCK are ''Fucking Dickheads''. After this i must have drawn drews attention who rightfully warned me there. some other guy joined the conversation so i wasnt rlly paying attention to the chat anymore. later i saw that drew said something like; ''So this is a warning and be carefull.'' i didnt reallly know for what i got the warning so i decided to ask him about what. (I thought he meant my language towards the TCK members but then he said somethign about the NLR. So in my confusion and madness i tried to tell drew what happenend with the spawn and that i ussually spawn alll the other way of Kavala, but in the middle of that i was kicked out and received a ban.

There might have been more or i might have lleft some things out, not my intention. I want you to know the full story and this is all I can remember.

Me and Aiden decided we're opening this one up a day early after our conversation via PM @MiniMagiciun.

I'd suggest you use this opportunity to write a new comment on here and convince us afresh why we should unban you. After our conversation, I feel it might be worth addressing why this was locked in the first place and how you responded to us in your most recent PM.

Good luck!

Hi,

Thanks for opening up my appeal one day earlier then you had too.
I will take this opportunity with both hands and hope i can convince you to unban me.

To why I should be unbanned: Even though i broke the NLR rule, it was never my intention to do so. I know that when you die you cannot be within 1000m of the location of death until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired. As for the poor attitude, i would like to apoligise to drew for failing to respond to his warning immediatly. I will in the future be more responsive to acting admins and will trust on their call to be the best call possible. 

To why this was locked: After my initial post i added more posts as information to help the staff with their deccission. CC Aiden responded to this telling me this was bumping (keep adding messages so that the thread would end up on top of the list again) and made the right deccission to put a 3 day lock on my appeal. I then decided to PM CC Aiden about why he locked my appeal, to which CC Aiden responded with another qoute which said you shouldnt PM staff about your unban. I then argued with him and my 3 day lock got raised to a 7 day lock.

My most recent respond in the PM which TomTheDoge also later joined:

Thanks for this message, i will keep this short because i know you've spend too much time in this. I can tell you have put alot of time and effort into this and it absolutely crossed my mind today to tell you that i've been quite unreasonable. I've re-read the whole conversation and I've basically asked you to step into my shoes but never thought to do the same in return. I would like to thank you for this clear respond and will indeed take this lesson with me for next time. 

Also,  yes you've proved me wrong on the qoute.

And once again my apologies to anyone i might have hurt or made angry.

Thanks for your time and effort.
Cheers,

MiniMagiciun

Why did it took you 3 staffmembers to understand you was in the wrong? 

That isnt entirely what happenned. Drew banned me,  I understand why he did that and i agree with his decission. Thats why I'm trying to get unbanned on this appeal.

I PM'ed CC Aiden about the lock on my appeal, not concerning  my ban. Later Tom joined this PM and at the end of the conversation I had calmed down a bit and then understood that in my messages i wasnt very cooperative towards Tom and Aiden. So I apoligised to them both as seen in my last PM to them.

So I cannot really answer a question like why did it take you 3 staffmembers to understand that i was wrong. I can however answer the question of why did it took me 2 staffmember to see i had been unreasonable. My answer to that is that in the first place I didnt know who to contact, because the rules say you cant contact admins about your unban, but if you have a legitimate complaint you are able to contact a stafflead. I had looked on the staffpage but when i search for lead staff no results showed up, I even have a screenshot of this to prove that (If this is needed). So i decided to PM Aiden since he handled this thread for me. Then later Aiden told me who the staff leads were and I said i would like one of them to join the PM because i felt like i wasnt understood. So thats why 2 staffmembers were needed to see that I was wrong about the lock.

If i dont understand why a choice has been made i now know who the lead staff are, but first i will go on teamspeak and try to ask it there. I know you guys have to put a lot of time and work on these appeals and understand that if everybody would make a big issue out of for example a lock like I did, you would never be able to help them all. Although I ofcourse hope there wont be a next time :)

No thats not what i meant when i said that, I now know for in the future who to go to with such problems. I already said sorry for my behaviour and so i wont be showing any kind of disrespect to anyone in the future. Although disrespect is not the word i would give to my messages i can understand why you do. And therefor once again my apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back