What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Mobbe Dik - 13/09/18 <T>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobbe Dik

In-game Name
Mobbe Dik

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
im not really sure but i think it was Valen Bell if i remember

Reason given for your ban.
shot in a blue zone

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i shot close at people on top of a police station but i did not mean to hit anyone and i didnt then the admin took me told me to read the rules and then ban me

Why should we unban you ?

i really did something stupid that day that i really regret. i did mess up and was too trigger happy and know i have been banned. im very sorry to disobey the rules of the server and annoy you admins and i promise if i get back on the server i would never break a rule again i will always do high quality rp i also hope i didnt offend anyone by the thing i did im very sorry for wasting your time pls unban and give me one more chance so i can correct myself I Most of the time do my best to roleplay i really dont know why i acted out the way i did in the situation but I'm very sorry for doing it i am very sorry for breaking the rules and i want one more chance thats all i ask for and yes i know it was my fault that i got banned i also really want to paly with my friends they all play on this server because its a great server i really miss to play whit my best friend and just hangout i like to roleplay and for playing on this server i became even better at it i really see the reason why i got banned and i totally agree whit the decision you guys made the best so solution was to probaly ban me but i have learned my lesson and are ready to come back on the server i want to come back on the server to give and have a good time again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please put more effort in to your appeal. 

Why should we unban you ?

3 lines is insufficient and what you did write doesn't give us any indication on why we should unban you.

Last edited by a moderator:
No. I'd have denied it if that was the case.

Answer the question - why should we unban you? in detail please.  It's your opportunity to convince us why we should put any effort in to your appeal.  If you don't, we wont.

if you question the black thing i wrote it all in a other document and then put it in here

From the new edit that you made I just see you repeating youself over and over.. Ohwell, here goes.

• Please find the rule you broke and quote it
  • Please explain the rule you broke in your own words
  • Please explain why we have that rule in place

[SIZE=medium](6.2.1) You must not attempt to kill anyone in a blue zone [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](6.2.2) Lethal weapons must be holstered in blue zones. This rule does not apply to the police. Breaking this rule can result in being kicked from the server.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]i broke both rules since i shot near people in a blue zone and the gun was not holstered[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]you have that rule in place to give a safe place for cops[/SIZE]

Im seeing a trend here for lack of effort. You have broken a server rule, which a staff member has deemed significant enough to issue you with a ban.

This is your chance to show us that you are sorry for your actions and are willing to put the effort in to your future roleplay, starting here.

I suggest you repeat the last two points sonder asked you to do, but this time put in some real effort. Any more one line answers and your appeal will be rejected. We shouldn't have to tease answers out of you in this process.

[SIZE=medium](6.2.1) [/SIZE]You must not attempt to kill anyone in a blue zone 

[SIZE=medium](6.2.2) [/SIZE]Lethal weapons must be holstered in blue zones. This rule does not apply to the police. Breaking this rule can result in being kicked from the server.

• Please explain the rule you broke in your own words: i broke both rules since i shot in a blue zone the gun was not holstered and i was close at killing people i was a lot too trigger happy and i shot close at people i already knew it was against the rules and since its kinda long time ago i dont remember why i did it but i did it.

• Please explain why we have that rule in place: you have that rule in place to give cops a place where they can arrest people in peace and if the person have friends on they cant just crash in and begin demanding him free or they shoot. You also have those rules in place for giving the cops extra protection from other kinds of things wich can happen like a demonstration.

Something isnt adding up here....

You have been on here long enough to know the rules inside out; you even say you knew it was against the rules yet you say you still did it.

When you say you shot in the blue zone, did you shoot at someone? did you shoot at everything in sight?

Can you elaborate on exactly what you did when you got banned? It really wasnt that long ago you got banned.

well i shoot close at people like to warn them to backoff so my intention was never to kill anyone wich i didnt do but id does still count as shooting as someone if im right and it wasnt on sight

Not as detailed as I expected.

Also you didn't respond to my point of why you new it was against our rules.

i did read the rules when i joined the server for the first time and over time i got better at them but then the it happened the blue zone thing so as you know i shot close at people to warn them to back off and now im here i already read the rules over 3 times after i got banned so im pretty clear on the rules now.

You keep saying you were shooting to "Warn them to back off" and I remember this quite well as it is recent and I sat there and watched you for abit to see if you would attempt to kill anyone which it appeared you tried a few times and would have if they had not been moving fast enough on the Agios road. Hell I even asked a friend to purposefully come over and stop and you sat there shooting next to him while he was standing outside of his car. So tell me, how exactly are you warning people and why? Since the majority of people kept driving or even sped up. I remember your attitude as well of one that didn't seem to care and answered most with replies alike to "I dunno" and otherwise careless attitude, why was this?

And as it was stated before you need to start putting more effort into this as you seem to be almost keeping that same attitude when I dealt with you ingame.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back