What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Monkeee - 11/05/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkeee

In-game Name
[AFM] Monke

Steam ID
76561198272050429 (Old SteamID, account was stolen) (New steamID) 76561198917636464

The date of your ban.
25/03/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Nalurah

Reason given for your ban.
[1.2]

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for being toxic to a member of the community, calling him very toxic names in side chat when I was shot-down in an hummingbird.

Why should we unban you ?
I have had a long time to reform & change my ways (1 year 1 month to be exact) And wish to re-join the community as a re-formed member. Many of my friends are migrating to RPUK, and some of my older friends are still here, too. I would like a second chance, To prove myself to be fit for this community. I did put in an appeal after I was banned, but I didn't reply to it as I wanted to let myself to leave the toxicity behind and change up a bit. I have changed now, and would not fracture rule again. I deeply regret my past choices, but they're now in the un-changeable past. Thank you for reading my appeal.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back