What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Mooss - 15/10/17 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooss

In-game Name
[TBB] Lt. Mooss

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
15/10/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Matt

Reason given for your ban.
(3.7)Bait

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
We’re going to do a fuel station robbing spree. We set up around fuel stations along the main road, the first being Kore fuel the fuel station robbery stopped when rebels arrived. A good 3 minutes later a cop showed up and he was told to get out of the vehicle because we wanted to rob him of his black carrier rig due to the aesthetic and practical value. We had a guy with a pistol at fuel stations and because it was such a difference in time we didn’t think it as baiting because we were about to leave to go to rob another fuel station so the cop showed up later on. We thought the cop came because there were 6 armed rebels outside so we thought that's why he stopped. Sebastian came with the idea to rob the PCSO we agreed. With it, he drove off and engaged on his tires. He stepped out and rubbered our mate he hot micced the initiation on the cop un-restrain me or you will be shot by armed rebels in the area. They didn't un-restrain him so we opened fire a few minutes past and we seized fire and we got banned when I was roleplaying with one of the cops we didn’t have the intention to bait we actually thought the cop didn’t show up for the robbery at the fuel station because it already ended, Sebastian was talking to the rebels outside.So what we said was that we had no intention to bait the cops to the fuel station. We thought the robbery ended so we had thought the cop showed up for the multiple armed people outside of what I already mentioned. When he decided to engage on the cop we used our set up if he was getting arrested what happened. So I think we got banned for robbing it and baiting the cops to it. But after 3 mins I thought the robbery didn’t appear anymore for the cop so I had no clue he actually showed up for the fuel robbery as it was such a long period between the events. I believe this was either a misconception of the admin, which I perfectly understand due to the nature of baiting and very large variations on a case to case basis, or we simply didn't have the full understanding of the rule and that goes beyond the point of intent to bait. We used our common sense to the best of our ability however in the heat of the moment, when you are heavily immersed we weren't entirely sure how long we needed to wait to make our intentions more clear.

Why should we unban you ?
I have been a quite long time on this server had never a problem with admins or anything had a great time.I always hopped on the server to get some fun with roleplaying or something else. This was just not a smart move to do. We didn't expect this to be baiting. This was just a unware stupid mistake to do. I always put the allot effort in my roleplay.
I just wanna move on again on the server and keep doing what I was doing before expecting of this situation. So I think I should get unbanned I am always a guy that follows the rules this was just a stupid mistake.I will never do it again and be more aware of baiting.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Please quote the rule that you broke via the rules page and explain why baiting isn't fun for our whitelisted factions.

(3.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Punishment is a ban. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc.

its not fun for a whitelisted faction because they go to a fuel station to roleplay with the robbers in place of getting engaged on by already setted up armed rebels they don't go to robbery for a gunfight and the baiting destroys the roleplay of the fuel station because the rebels that are baiting are going for a gunfight and if a whitelisted faction arrives their they don't expect to be engaged on when i was a cop i didn't like setted up rebels either more a hobbo with a pistol to roleplay with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back