What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - mouldykipper - 28/03/18 (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

INS Alfie Kipper

Cheshire, United Kingdom Of Great Britain and Nort
In-game Name
Alfie Kipper

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
28/03/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Sonder

Reason given for your ban.
(1.9) Providing a false age when applying to join a whitelisted faction in order to circumvent the age limits is punishable by a ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
The reason i was banned was because when looking through my applications to do some training, i was approached by a member of Police Academy command and asked if i had lied about my ages on the applications as one said i was 16 on the NHS and 17 on the police application. I said yes as i realised that a mistake i had made by neglecting the rules previously had come back to bite me.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe i should be unbanned because although i did lie about my age, it hasn't affected my roleplay, and certainly hasn't affected the community in too much of a way. Additionally, although i technically lied about my age, i said i was 17 despite the fact i am 16 and you must be 16 to apply for the police. I did however lie completely about my NHS age, when in fact i put my application in before i was 16 which is completely my fault, however despite the fact i lied, i am in fact old enough to have both roles and i believe having learnt my lesson i should be unbanned from the server to play. Also, considering this was a rule break for factions, it has only affected those who did my interviews, which i must apologise heavily for, however i understand why this ban was put in place. As for my roleplay, i have never been banned before for false roleplay, never hurt anyone on the community, nor done anything else to hinder the operation of the community, thus i think although my ban be fair, it should be revoked.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not about whether this incident affected anyone directly, you've broken the trust. We have to trust everyone to some degree with a roleplay server, anyone could break rule it's just a case of whether you get caught our not. You've shown that you're willing to lie, why should we trust you again? What can you bring to the community to warrant us taking a risk with you?

It's not about whether this incident affected anyone directly, you've broken the trust. We have to trust everyone to some degree with a roleplay server, anyone could break rule it's just a case of whether you get caught our not. You've shown that you're willing to lie, why should we trust you again? What can you bring to the community to warrant us taking a risk with you?
Well, i can help regain the trust by offering any support to members, as i usually did when in game. I may have broken the trust by lying about my age, however that does not make me an untrustworthy person, at the end of the day, you can't believe everything on the internet. As i agree i was willing to lie to save a fortnight of time before i should've applied. That shows impatience more than i believe it shows mistrust. Anyhow, apart from that lie, i have been 100% true to my word in every report, and such that i have made. While i was being banned, i was 100% honest as to my mistake and i made it as easy as possible for @Sonder and Daanv to go through the process, and i believe that it is showing that i have turned a new leaf and that i don't lie. I was caught in a situation in game, and i was 100% honest, "this is what i've done wrong, this is how ill improve, this is my apology." The only reason i lied was as i was impatient, and i agree is a stupid thing to do, but it happened and i'm here to repent my sins. Hey i'll stand on my street corner with an RPUK sign. I'm willing to offer you guys help when i get unbanned if thats what you want me to do to regain trust. Throw me in support channel for a few hours to answer questions, i'm not bothered, as long as im helping this community grow in a positive way, and as long as i am helping people to roleplay. I have trust in a lot of people and they can trust me back. I take my responsibilities into account and i believe that i can repay what i've done wrong in any way that suits. I don't enjoy lying, it was a foolish thing to do, but i don't believe that i am not trustworthy. If you give me another chance i am willing to prove it to the whole community. (I understand my paragraph is rather large so here is a summary to make your life easier):

In order to prove my trust and bring things to the community i will:

- Offer my support to help new and existing players with questions.

- Thoroughly re-read the rules, as i have been doing the past week to make sure what i've done wrong will not be repeated.

- Give my time to offer support to staff members if they need it.

- Be 100% honest every time i join the server, and have influence with the community.

- Apologise to all, and everyone of whom i have affected, I.e Interviewees, Staff Members, and other Community members.

Okay, thank you for your reply.

Let this be a lesson learned in regards to your ban.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back