What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Mr FlimFlam - 27/12/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr FlimFlam

In-game Name
SUR. Mr FlimFlam

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
24/12/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Jefke V

Reason given for your ban.
11.4 - Combat Reviving

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for 11.4, which is combat reviving, reviving anyone in the middle of a combat scenario, which results in an immediate effect to the combat scenario. The exact scenario is that I was on a Christmassy patrol and responded to a gunfight between Police and rebels near Kore Fuel on the hills. When me and my other medic arrived at the scene the gunfight had seemingly ended, and we began Roleplaying with the downed Police and rebels at the scene. Shortly after this however, a man approached with "hobo" clothes on and gunned down a cop who had not been killed in the gunfight. Me and my other medic interpreted this as RDM, so I stayed and attempted to revive this same cop, meanwhile, he was gunned down hastily by the armed response units in the area. After I had picked up the officer, however, we were informed that it was not RDM, and I received a ban for 11.4.

Why should we unban you ?
There are multiple reasons why I believe you should unban me, so I will go through them individually, firstly, although I know ignorance is not an excuse, I did not know at the time that me picking up that officer even if it had been RDM was a breach of 11.4. I was informed of this shortly after when I spoke to Jefke V, and I was annoyed, although afterward, I understood why I was banned, and I went about enjoying the rest of my Christmas Eve and Christmas Day as I hope he did too. Of course I also put up the leaving post, as I believed that was the end of my time on the server, but I miss my NHS patrols, they were really the only thing I did on the server, and I was really getting places, I had just achieved Surgeon, and earned a place in the application team, and I was and am looking to go further if you give me the chance. I am sorry for what I did, although I didn't know what I was doing at the time, that is not an excuse. After having conversations with a few members of the community I don't feel as if it's my time to leave, it's not my decision anymore of course but, I have been playing this community actively for a year, and after I was banned the first time back in February, I have been a clean engaged and dedicated member of the community, getting involved heavily in the Police, and multiple rebel gangs. I believe I still have more to offer this community through the NHS, and I hope you give me the chance.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

As you say you just got in to the application team. How did you not know the rule 11.4 and how will we trust you can do application if you can't even follow the very few rules that applied to you when you are on as a medic.

While it is true that 11.4 is an important rule for medics and I understand why it is in place, situationally it isn’t as if I went right into a gunfight and started reviving downed Police, the circumstance presenting themselves were very unique to that scenario and also very confusing in that particular scenario. It’s not a circumstance that’s likely to repeat itself and either way I now would know to be more vigilant and when to follow the rule 11.4 even in that particular scenario.

I do hope for you that this will not happen again and next time you will leave the scene.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back