What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Mr Joker - 07/17/2017 (Unbanned 26/07/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Joker

In-game Name
MR.J0K3R

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/17/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
SI LONG BEARD

Reason given for your ban.
RDM/Poor RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for Poor roleplay because of a very bad initiation and execution. I understand my mistake and i knew less than 2 minutes after the event happened that i made a mistake and apologised. however i was reported and banned. I know the rules perfectly and i understand them and i was just not thinking right and made a mistake and honestly i believe it was shit roleplay from my side. (cant be more honest than that)

Link to the report:
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/91826-report-a-player-mrjok3r-poorlow-quality-rp-action-taken

Why should we unban you ?
because i have never been banned before and always followed server rules. Everyone makes mistakes but its about not making the same mistake twice.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

can u quote me the rule you broke, And explain in your own words please?

(7.1.3) Killing and executing someone must be carried out with high roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP.

I Provided very low quality RP when executing someone by not giving a longer rp and basically it was just a really bad execution overall.  

you are a long member of this community, 
What leaded that you thought the rp you gave was enough ? 

Well i noticed it wasn't enough in less than 2 minutes  , it was about 3am Dubai time (where i live) and i was roleplaying with Yoko and 2 other officers for about an hour and half before the incident and i was going off in agios till i stopped and got involved in the incident. not an excuse i understand but rather be honest. 

I was a bit tired and didn't think straight.

Last edited by a moderator:
How can we be sure that next time when you are tired, you will not give poor roleplay again? 

what would you do different next time? 
Also did you reread the server rules, And will you be able to follow them, if we choose to unban you? 

yes i have read the rules and my apologies for replying late. next time i would improve my rp and not provide bad roleplay 

I'm sick and not feeling so well so im sorry if i replied late.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright you can continue playing here. 
don't let us down. 

UNBANNED 26/07/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back