What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - MrAnderson - 01/06/2017 (Unbanned 06/01/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAnderson

In-game Name
MrAnderson

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/06/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Shalloa

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Upon playing with my new gang we encountered another gang leaving the black market i watched them closely and noticed them switching off the engines and equipping weapons, due to this i warned my gang of an incoming potential threats. So i positioned myself in a building over looking the church "Black Market" I saw a member of the opposite gang approach the entrance to only hear 2 shots from my gang member, I was unsure at this point what went on and i could not make out what was said, words were said to each other and i noticed the opposite gang member equip his rifle fully and start aiming whilst leaning to peak around the corner to get a shot on my friend because of this i took shots and killed the opposite gang member, After this i lay and hid and was kicked from the server.

Why should we unban you ?
I really enjoy this server... I've been playing a lot the last few days and its been a real good time for me. I did not intend to RDM the opposite gang member it was the fact from my perspective i could not see what was going on fully all i saw was the man point his gun and lean after talking words between him and my other gang members. I know this was very bad of me too do but i blame this on the fact that it was stress of the situation as there was more than one of them and they were flanking me as this situation was playing out, You should unban me because i truly love this server... infact i was saving up to donate to the server funds shortly, i miss judged the situation and caused rule breaking, I would happily apolgise to any member of the community which was affected by my actions, Once again i'm sorry Shalloa you did not deserve this hassle and the abuse you received from a certain person who will not be mentioned, Thanks for reading my un-ban appeal i hope you come to the best judgment possible Thanks again.
-MrAnderson

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Unban has been issued. 

You should be able to join the server as of now.

Have a nice day! 

Staff Team Member Azamai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back