What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - MrAnderson - 02/16/2017 (Denied, Perma-banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAnderson

In-game Name
MrAnderson

Steam ID
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119453138/

The date of your ban.
02/16/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Fluqi

Reason given for your ban.
Extremely Poor rp/Rdm

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Extremely poor rp- from this i disagree, i requested the person to "Get out of the truck" I agree that this is bad rp as i did not threaten there lives or lead from this further, the rdm side of the complaint i agree too, as i shot at the truck without giving him a warning of life or giving him the correct time to cooperate as he drove away i shot and this was very wrong of me leading to myself being banned.

Why should we unban you ?
The report a player states that i would not come to teamspeak as i did "not want to receive abuse" this is correct if you re watch the video posted by TCK John Dillinger he cuts the video at 2:03 from this he came over too us "Downed" And started swearing towards us and using powerful insults, from this i did not want to join team speak as i had just received this in game i have had problems with this player in the past and once again i did not want to join and receive this abuse. I completely agree that i was out of order within the game with the role play and rdm but i feel like this was just brushed under the carpet and i had no idea that there was a report out against me if there was i would have brought evidence forward for the event, i completely understand what i've done and why the action was taken against me i understand that all decisions are final thanks for taking the time to read my report.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
The report was not brushed under the carpet, in fact it was up for over 24 hours waiting for your responds. So that is not a excuse at all. Please qoute the rules you broke.

"Fail rp" as I did not threaten the life of the driver and never gave them enough time also the role play was poor.

"Rdm" as I did not give the correct time for a response and also the fact that I did not threaten the life of the driver I opened fire instead of doing the following, waiting correct time and no threat given I was in the wrong to open fire 100%.

I apologies for my previous comment "brushed under carpet" I did not realise the time the report was active for once again sorry. 

Before we look into your appeal, would you be able to come onto our teamspeak sometime tomorrow around 5ish and message me on there. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back