What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - MrClown (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrClown

In-game Name
Mr.Clown

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/09/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
DainMK

Reason given for your ban.
Exploiting

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 3

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I think it was because i was getting the weed inside of my truck and selling it through the window. Well i got a really good explaination about this. On my first two drug runs i did i was selling the drugs by going downstairs picking up the drugs and again going upstairs to sell them to the drug dealer after those two drug runs i did i saw a guy doing it through the window and he says : What are you doing ? why are you going down the stairs to sell the it ? you can pick up the drugs from the window if you park it near it. So thats what i did... i didn't know that was actually exploiting and i am sorry for that i don't know what to say honestly.

Why should we unban you.
I am playing here on this server for so long (eight months its a shame that i didn't know that was actually exploiting) and i wasn't breaking any rules i don't want to leave this community like that and i will probably never leave it because i am enjoying playing in this community i don't know what else should i say its really shame of me that i did not know about it... but there are so many people doing the same thing... you can maybe remove from my bank account 1.500.000 millions i had made from this (somewhere about there). I really hope that i get unbanned. I will re-read the rules right now.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you not aware that this is a serious RP community?

Yes i am fuly aware that this is a serious roleplaying community but i didn't know that i was exploiting i didn't want to break any rules..  And i am so sorry about it... 

I really hope to get unbanned with any terms that you will give me

@Crumble

edit;  And i can make sure this will never happen again because i love this community. Because i never broke any rules and as i said i will follow any terms you will give me anything...

Last edited by a moderator:
Explain how you could have gone about improving the situation you were in

Explain how you could have gone about improving the situation you were in
I could sell my drugs by going down the stairs picking up the drugs goin up stairs and selling it like a human. So if i get unbanned the next time i will do a drug run and go to the drug dealer i will pick up the drugs go upstairs sell it then go downstairs pick up some more and then go upstairs to sell it untill the truck is empty of drugs. From now and on i will thing like a human if i can do that or if i can do this before i actually do it.

I trust you wont do anything like this again

Unbanned for a final chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back