What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - mrdoggybag - 06/23/2017(Unbanned 05/07/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieran Mac

In-game Name
Mrdoggybag

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/23/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Tampax

Reason given for your ban.
OOC abuse

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I believe that I was banned for using inappropriate language in OOC after being RDM'd

Why should we unban you ?
I think that you should be consider an unban for me because it is the first time that i have broken the rules and i am truly sorry about breaking them. I personally don't consider the word Fag as an insult but I know that other people do and it is against the rules to say it because people may find this offensive. Because people find it offensive, I have re-framed my mind and stopped saying because I relay enjoy the RPUK community as it is a serious RP server. I would like to be unbaned because it is my first and last offence to ever happen on RPUK. I am sincerely sorry for the language that I used and I regretted saying as soon as I did say it. I understand that this it is not good enough for a member of RPUK to use the language used and I know that it isnt the severs fault or a good enough excuses and it is my fault for coming onto RPUK when I was upset about finding out a family member has cancer because me joining the sever to come and try to forget about is not good for anyone because it caused me to say an inappropriate word due to my upset and stress and this had a negative affect on the community. If you do deiced to give me a second chance I want you to know that I will never join RPUK again when I am not in the right frame of mind and that I will never again repeat the word that I have said as it was a stupid mistake and is completely my fault for saying it and it isnt good enough . I am sorry for letting the community down and hope that I am given a second chance to show that it was a stupid mistake that will never happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you please quote the rule that you broke.
And will you refrain from using any such language in the future?

(1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and will be punished by a ban.

And will you refrain from using any such language in the future?
Yes I will refrain and can promise that I will never uses such language again in the future.

If there is anything else please could u let me know 

@Auxen

Last edited by a moderator:
i would like to be considered to be un banned because life has being depressing without being able to play RPUK and i wasn't intentionally bumping up my dispute i was and still am very sad about being banned from the sever's. on the day that that happened (bummped)i was refreshing the page to see if  there was any replays to my dispute a ban and didn't think about it bumping up the dispute a ban when i relieised that by refreshing the page i was bumping up the dispute i stopped immediately and i am very sorry that my stupidity and impatience broke one of the dispute a ban rule. I understand that this will probably make my ban apple void. but please look at this in my eyes i have played almost all of my time on the sever's that you run and playing on the sever had become part of my day to day life and i was sad and bored so i just sat and refreshed the page to see if anything popped up. i am very very sorry and as i have let my self and the community down i hope that you are still able to see it in your harts that i really am sincerely sorry and if anything is asked of me i will try my hardest to do it to make it up to the community 

can you tell me what you would do next time if  someone breaks a rule that affect you like RDM ? 

if someone was to brake the rules again and RDM me i would first contact the player in the OOC asking for him to meat me and and talk to me about the event in team speak. if the problem isn't resolved I.e. he doesn't apologise and acknowledge what he has done wrong or the player doesn't respond in the OOC to resolve the situation in team speak. then I would contact an admin and talk to the admin and file a report and provide the evidence (game footage) that shows that the player broke the rule and let the staff take control form there

how can we be sure that next you will not angry and use that language again?

i can assure you that that language will never be used again because i don't want to ever let the community down like i did again and i will never go on the sever when i have external issues that put me in a bad mood ever again. finally i have ref-rimed my mind and invested money into a stress ball so that if i do get angry like that again instead of swearing and using un-acceptable language again i can squeeze the ball and walk away form the computer. i dont often get as angry as i did on that occasion. because i was already angry and upset before i connected to the sever i wasn't in the correct frame of mind. in future i would not join the sever if i have any external issues that are causing me to be upset as that mistake caused me to to act completely out of character IRL and use langue that i stopped using just to become a deadocated member to RPUK. and this has caused a negitive affect on the community which i never wish to happen again.

you need to think about something before you say them, 
Think how you would feel if someone gets so aggressive against you. 

Did you read our server rules and will you be able to follow them if we choose to unban you ?

I really wish that i didn't join the sever in a time when i couldn't think straight and it will never happen again. ussuly i think very carefully about what i say so that i can be as nice as possible. I thought about how I would feel and I wish that i know the details of the person that I protected my aggressive behaviour onto so that i could apologise to him personally. I have read the sever rules multiply times over the week and a bit to just to make sure 100% that if i am given a second chance that i will never make the mistake and let the community down as i have done again and if i am giveng a second chance that I will show that i am better than than how i acted on the day of the offence and that i will never brake the rules ever again and that I will follow the rules word for word.

i checked you r chatlogs, and you seemed only fucked up on that day. 
take this as a lesson, we dont tolerate language like that on our server. 
hope i don't see you back on this part in the forums. 

UNBANNED 05/07/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back