What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - MrThomasArntzen (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Thomas

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/16/2013

Member of the team that banned you.
Thesolider

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was in an gunfight with 1 friend that i met on the server, it was us 2 against the Ghost gang. Me and my friendt had to run up a mountain because they where more than us and we tried to take out as many as possible. When we reached a house on the mountain we started shooting back at them. And what we didn't know, was that it was a hobo watching us fight. And i did not know that it was a civillian so i shot him. And i'm really sorry for using that second account to play. I had a second accout with arma and i wanted to try and see what the server was like now. sorry about that

Why should we unban you.
The hobo was really close to the Ghost gang so i tought he was one of them, but it turned out it was not. I played on this server almost all the summer last year and i had really much fun while playing it. I cant find any other good altis life server like this one. Also i love rp, some cops let me go when i had weed because i told them i had medical weed, and they let me keep my guns because i had it for safety.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did you think it was acceptable to play the server with a second account after being banned?

Why did you think it was acceptable to play the server with a second account after being banned?
I feel stupid for even trying to play on my second account, i regret my disisson. i aploagize for beeing so stupid. I had just realized that i could play on the server, and i went for it.

Denied - I dont think this community is for you if you keep getting banned, Also using a second account is very dishonest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back